PERB In Need of Banner
E.D. Meds

Long shot: looking for "Lea"

SugarSeed

Banned
Apr 10, 2006
This is a long shot, I know.

Just before Broadway Body Care was taken over by New Management (Adam+Eve) the old line-up featured this amazing lady, Lea. She was probably about 28-29 or 30. Fucking dead sexy. Long, lean, lanky, languid, lacivious as all hell.

Wondered if anyone had ever run into her after.

Brunette.

Probably 5'10" or even 6'.
Slender with nice hooters and specifically, a tattoo like this over her ass, at the base of her spine:

Like this, only on her spin above her ass.

Still looking for her, she was amazing.

Cheer and thanks.

bigfoot88

Feb 8, 2006
lesson learnt

From now on, if I had a session with someone I like, I will get the phone #. I am still looking for Racheal from Swan Lake. Any help!!

SugarSeed

Banned
Apr 10, 2006
I wish I had

She was one of those wonderful ladies whom I clicked with right away. Whether or not it was real, it felt mutual and that's a big plus for me. Sometimes it's just being the sole client on a quiet night (maybe).

Saw her a few times (would see only her at BBC during 2003-2004). On a few occassions she wore knee-high boots and othing else. That puts me over the top in fantasy land. She'd wrap those leather boots around my torso. Very hot.

Where do all the good ones go? :)

Just wondered if anyone had seen that tattoo recently ... it would stand out if you were approaching from behind. So to speak.

thanks though ..phone number for sure next time.