Massage Therapy Aroma
Seeking.com

LISA @ Supreme

TOFTT

Banned
Oct 22, 2004
Cumming To A City Near You
So I wander down to Supreme to try for a session with one of my favs there. No luck. She took the day off. But I'm greeted by Lisa. She's young (24) but looks 19, slim brunette, about 5'5", 110 to 115 lbs, lovely face and figure. I'd seen her before when she was wearing glasses, but then she looked like a schoolmarm, so I had never stayed with her before. But now, with her contacts on, she's quite pretty. In a courteous tone, and with a charming smile, she shyly asked me if I'd like to stay. After discovering, yes indeed , that she could offer me what I was looking for that day, we went to the hot tub room that i love, with all the mirrors.

She's a fairly quiet girl, very willing to please, quite accomodating in her manner and responses. I had a very good time for that reason. You could feel her responsiveness and arousal in her physical reactions. She provides an excellent session for a guy looking for a GFE type session, but she's not for you if you're looking for PSE. She's experienced, since she used to work indy before going to Supreme, so she gives a most satisfying massage, CBJ, HJ and FS. She does all the little things well, and she always smiles at you when talking face to face.

Recommended for those of you looking for GFE.

She only works a couple of shifts a week, so you should book ahead.

kmdfan

Sep 16, 2004
nice review TOFTT...

was thinkin of checkin this lady out,now i have a reason to go - all i had was the supreme site pics. Sometimes in person is totally different. I dont mind quiet, she doesnt seem shy which is good. At least she seems to just be herself with whoever - she's not trying to go overboard - was she reasonable with the pricing...

TOFTT

Banned
Oct 22, 2004
Cumming To A City Near You
kmdfan said:
nice review TOFTT...

was thinkin of checkin this lady out,now i have a reason to go - all i had was the supreme site pics. Sometimes in person is totally different. I dont mind quiet, she doesnt seem shy which is good. At least she seems to just be herself with whoever - she's not trying to go overboard - was she reasonable with the pricing...
Pricing in line with other ladies at Supreme, but will depend on certain "extras" you may be looking for. She's quite open minded. :D