Ashley Madison

Leesa Only at MMC

leesalewis

Cute Slim Athletic Alyson
Jul 28, 2004
EDMONTON ALBERTA
geocities.com
Just so you guys all know.

I was working at passions as well as MMC, but I have cut myself down to 4 shifts a week, Wed,Fri and Sat nights 430-11 and Sunday 12-5 and I will only be at Manhattans. So if you want to see me please just email me here or call on my cell 904-3952 or book through the studio

I also have my own msn community hooked up so that you guys know what is up with me, has tons of pics. So yea.

My Msn Community. Join for free lots of pics http://groups.msn.com/edmontonleesaexoticmassage

Anyway just wanted to update all you perbsters.

Leesa

Da_Slick

Don't Worry, Be Horny...
Apr 24, 2005
leesalewis said:
I'll never tell beer drinker :) never tell......
maybe you will want to be in my next photo shoot he he..

leesa
*whispers to beerdrinker, tell leesa that you'll agree if the "session" is free and you get to keep a copy of the photos. :p

oh, did I say that out loud? :eek:

Leesa, nice set of pics! :D

leesalewis

Cute Slim Athletic Alyson
Jul 28, 2004
EDMONTON ALBERTA
geocities.com
You Guys are to funny, lol.

Ha ha.........You guys are to cute.
I am glad you enjoyed my two photos i put up on my msn community, lol.

So Slick... when u coming to see me :) he he... im available tomorrow night around 430 at mmc :) hee.... heee....heeeeeeeeee.. :)

I am definatly not free... but lets just say this I really enjoy my job.... if you want to call it that... ha ha.... Anyway its late, 129 am and im gonna fall asleep at my puter so I'll see u around 430 tomorrow than slick? ;), call me 904-3952 h ehe 904 EZLA ha ha........ i so love my work cell number Istill get a kick out of it. okay im starting to blab as I type so off to bed I go :)

Leesa