Karina Espinosa
Jerkmate

LADIES...Your opinion please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
Am I the only one who thinks that posting standings like the sports page (see Edmonton Reviews / Best BJ's thread) by assigning points and then ranking like NHL standings is derogatory. I know I'll get flamed for this by the guys but I really don't care. I'm curious as to how the ladies feel. I can't believe none of the ladies have not complained about this so far. Is it because if you didn't 'rank' that you'll be accused of sour grapes? Do you feel like it's part of the job where you have to accept that kind of attitude OR...do you not feel it is degrading and I'm just full of it?

I understand the reviews, the who's better than who part of it, even asking for one's top favourites but to turn it into a sports page (ie. 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie etc.)???

I am not so prudish that I can not understand the intent. But I think a line has been crossed. Some might say it is a fine line and there isn't much difference but that same fine line might also differentiate between man and bea (oh nevermind, I won't finish that for fear of another complaint to the Mod). I really want to believe that ALL of you ladies (yes even those in first, second, and third place do far lol) feel the same way. If I'm wrong about your feelings, please feel free to tell me. I'm a big boy and can handle being wrong. Perhaps I'll even learn something.

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
They can PM me Candyman. I really am curious as to whether they think I am right or wrong. If I'm wrong then I will try my best to ignore derogatory comments on this board in the future. It is something feel quite strongly about but am willing to back off if the ladies don't seem to care. I will also respect their privacy and if they PM me I will keep their comments confidential. I am not trying to stir up anything here. If I was, I would have posted similar comments to this thread right under the 'current standings'. All I am trying to do here is to gain some insight.

jim

May 11, 2002
Over 2 hands plus a mouthful big
candyman said:

Pareto principle also applies to their customers: 20% of us guys will fit their picture of the ideal client, and 80% will be the session from hell.
Hey C Man,

You have the Pareto Principle all wrong.

A little history for you:

Vilfredo Pareto (1848-1923)
discovered that:
80% of the wealth in Italy was held by 20% of the population;
20% of customers accounted for 80% of sales;
20% of parts accounted for 80% of cost, etc

The Pareto Principle States that:

Not all of the causes of a particular phenomenon occur with the same frequency or with the same impact

Using your application, he would have found that 80% of the people were wealthy and 20 % were poor. ( or vice versa)

Now to apply it in your example, you could have stated that the gals get 80% of their job satisfaction from 20% of their clients.

Bueller

Jul 15, 2003
Edmonton
Thank God someone's cleared that up for me. Wikipedia's definition just doesn't seem to apply to this.

Perhaps we can apply the Perbtoe principle, that 80% of the SP's dissatisfaction comes from 80% of her customer base?

As for BS Detector's original, I disagree. I don't really think putting a spread on the top three is derogatory to the SP's involved, it instead provides a more clear way of ranking who we as a community provides the greatest service. Although it's smaller scale and very likely to be read by the SP's, this system isn't that different than "Who do you think are the top three pingpong players of all time?"

Lilith

Prescription Strength
Sep 25, 2003
Edmonton, Alberta
BS, I think Pussyman is just trying to put an interesting spin on the premise on which this board is based; reviewing SP's. Nothing harmful is being said about the ladies and frankly I can't wait to see who the winner is. Putting points value to it just makes it easier to assess who really is the all time fave. To insinuate that Pussyman has crossed some line between man and bea.. makes me laugh. Pman is one of the most respectful clents I have had the pleasure to have a session with. There are far more beastly things a man could do than post an inquiry on everyone's faves. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, but that's just my $0.02

jrmaginty

Oct 5, 2003
Edmonton
I love a good BJ as much as the next guy. I have my personal favourites, but I cannot, out of simple respect for these ladies bring myself to rate any of them. They each have their own special technique and I value each one of them.
Besides, I was ALWAYS taught a gentleman need not go into detail as long as he respects whoever he may be with as well as himself.

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
Thanks especially to the ladies for the response so far. Lilith, I understand that there was no intent to degrade anyone and I hope that it didn't come accross like I was suggesting there was any intent. I was more concerned how the ladies might take that thread. I have seen Pussyman's posts and he certainly seems respectful. I also felt that way on another board that was popular in the past until "A" Pussyman posted something which was simply not true. Problem with that board was that you could have 5 Pussymans, 5 BS Detectors, 5...I was Old Fart on that board but someone else here must feel I'm not so old afterall and took that title instead.

Candyman, you have no need to apologize. Actually only three ladies have responded. I expect any ladies in agreement with me will PM me or email me. To be honest, so far none have but the thread is still young. Also interested in hearing from ladies regardless as to what city they are from. I don't think the attitude on this issue is geographically determined. So far, it looks like I'm wrong.

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
Can't argue with you Alex. Actually that is why sometimes I read something on here that reminds me of a joke so I'll post it, as you do with cartoons and pics. Btw...I am so impressed at how quickly you find an appropriate pic to post. Anyway...back to the thread, I agree that most of the ladies are pretty open about things but I guess I was wondering if the presentation (as opposed to the content) was perhaps going a bit over the line. Maybe I am overly sensitive to these things. I think you know me well enough to know that I always try to treat you (and hopefully others) with the utmost respect and perhaps I crossed that line by trying to push my values on others (as in this case). You are truly a classy lady and I do respect and value your opinion.

K

Kokoman

Of course I prefer the kokoman principle ... getting 100% satisfaction from just 1 great lady rather than going through 100 ladies for 1% satisfaction ..... (I guess Pareto was a pessimist).

Lilith

Prescription Strength
Sep 25, 2003
Edmonton, Alberta
It could also mean lying to family and loved ones about what we do for a living...

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Riding Off Into The Sunset
BSD, the people have spoken & it seems that I'm not the evil chauvenist that you have made me out to be. Thank-you to Candyman, Bueller, Lilith & Alex, who like some other SPs I have talked to since, see my poll for what it truly is. A source of info for my fellow Perberts, A form of promotion for the ladies mentioned and most of all something to have fun with and not take too seriously. According to you I am the reincarnation of Satin. Would it have made you feel any better if it just was a popularity contest and everyone was mentioned. What purpose would that serve? The reason I did this system was to have a clear cut winner. I suppose now you will be starting a writing campaign to all the beauty pagents and swimwear competitions that use the same method? If for a second I thought it would be derogatory to anyone involved, I wouldn't have started it in the first place. I guess you failed to observe in my rules that I did not want to see any bad reviews, as it is meant to be a positive forum only.
The comments you made were both demeaning and insulting not only to me but all the intelligent ladies in this buisness. I take this as a personal attack on my character and it will be duely noted for future reference. You've been here for only two months and already you've started disputes with several people. I'm not sure what your problem is, but in the future if you have anything to say to me or about anything I've said, I would appreciate you contacting me in private rather than trying to humiliate me in public and then looking like a fool for doing so.
End of Discussion.

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
Since both BS and PMan are former posters at Canbest, I can't help but sense there's some old animosity from some of the flaming there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Cherry