Baylee Shots
Jerkmate

Krissy is no longer at Penthouse

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
I recently contacted Penthouse to check on Krissy's availability and was told that she no longer works there. She and Gina must have had some clashes over management.

I hope Krissy bounces back at another place soon. She's one of my favorite SPs.

rafterman

on hiatus
Nov 28, 2002
Blue sky country
That's too bad.

I never had the pleasure of a session with Krissy but it seems like she always had favourable press.

The jury is still out on Gina and Penthouse. Positive got rid of Elaina, a complete waste of time, but also lost Diana who was very well reviewed and now Krissy.

The remaining talent there has had mixed reports it seems, I have seen Layla several times and had good sessions but have read so so things on Carmen, Claudia, Crystal.

IMHO Penthouse is the nicest studio in the city if you don't mind being right downtown. Guess we'll have to see how thing s develop.

kneel2

Jul 14, 2003
Edmonton
wolverine said:
I recently contacted Penthouse to check on Krissy's availability and was told that she no longer works there.
Too bad. First Diana, and now Krissy. Both were excellent and made visiting Penthouse a real treat. It seems like there's a fair amount of turnover in this industry which is understandable, but unfortunate.

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
Re: Re: Krissy is no longer at Penthouse

kneel2 said:
Too bad. First Diana, and now Krissy. Both were excellent and made visiting Penthouse a real treat. It seems like there's a fair amount of turnover in this industry which is understandable, but unfortunate.

I read in here that Diana is at Supreme I guess....... I did like her pictures I seen in the Penthouse web site....

I picked up a SEE today... I see a Bianca in some Juice ad.. Is this the Bianca that was at Wildrose and still is on the web site but is suppositly gone from there??? http://www.wildroseoasis.com/redswirl/bianca/bianca.html

We need a web site just to keep up on where everyone is! :)

Brian