JUSTIN LOCKE time waster and plain rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettylilrachel

babygirl-next-door
Oct 7, 2019
Downtown Vancouver
I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion but this guy told me 16 mins (to be exact) before our app that he was no longer going to show after we confirmed TWICE and told me “if you don’t like it find a new profession” and refuses to believe he wasted any of my time ...

Excuse me? A time waster n a POS is not cool in ANY profession, first and foremost. Second of all, I am a human being with rent, bills, a family, school and other clients who are patiently waiting. You sir, should go fuck yourself and spare us hard working ladies from having to deal with you! :) I’ve been in the industry 5 years and quite frankly I rarely deal with this type of shitty, pig headed attitude.

His name is Justin Locke, email [email protected]

He does not care if he fucks you over, don’t even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! 🤷🏻*♀

poonerboi

Sep 15, 2014
I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion but this guy told me 16 mins (to be exact) before our app that he was no longer going to show after we confirmed TWICE and told me “if you don’t like it find a new profession” and refuses to believe he wasted any of my time ...

Excuse me? A time waster n a POS is not cool in ANY profession, first and foremost. Second of all, I am a human being with rent, bills, a family, school and other clients who are patiently waiting. You sir, should go fuck yourself and spare us hard working ladies from having to deal with you! :) I’ve been in the industry 5 years and quite frankly I rarely deal with this type of shitty, pig headed attitude.

He does not care if he fucks you over, don’t even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! 🤷🏻*♀
At least he was courteous enough to let you know. I used to live with an SP and was appalled at how many don't even bother.

druiddude432

May 24, 2017

He does not care if he fucks you over, don’t even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! ����*♀
Searches Google with his email. Finds his douchy webpage. Screw that POS, sorry that you had to deal with that.

bradman

Mar 19, 2019
I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion...
Lol you say you value discretion, but then immediately revealed his name and email address in the same post.

I'm not saying I have an issue with it because this guy sounds like a dick and he's a total idiot to use his real name and primary email address that's tied to his LinkedIn and professional website, but I do find it funny that you posted this info right after you wrote that you really value discretion. :heh:

g eazy

Feb 16, 2018
Lol you say you value discretion, but then immediately revealed his name and email address in the same post.

I'm not saying I have an issue with it because this guy sounds like a dick and he's a total idiot to use his real name and primary email address that's tied to his LinkedIn and professional website, but I do find it funny that you posted this info right after you wrote that you really value discretion. :heh:
I don't think we are in a position to judge what he "deserves", but I think we can all agree this is a case of "play bitch games, win bitch prizes".

Status
Not open for further replies.