Massage Adagio
E.D. Meds

Joyce station group

Shafty

Oct 5, 2018
Hey fellow pooners, hope everyone's having a great long weekend. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the 2 or 3 ladies at 5123 joyce st? It's super close by to home but I could never find any reviews. Will TOFTT if no info

amon604

Jul 20, 2020
Hey fellow pooners, hope everyone's having a great long weekend. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the 2 or 3 ladies at 5123 joyce st? It's super close by to home but I could never find any reviews. Will TOFTT if no info
is this the one with the sketchy looking random door and you walk upstairs with the door on the left? if yes then I have been a few times. last visits were the following:

some chinese girl my age, pussy smelled disgusting and couldnt finish obviously, should have asked for someone else but I was a nice guy back then.

the other was 40 something and chunky, talked on her phone in chinese when I was trying to finish, think I managed to somehow.

hopefully they got new girls, last visit was about a year ago.

Sonny

Sep 13, 2004
I've never had nor heard of an experience there such as amon604's. Wow, terrible.
Long ago, Tina's crew used to be there in both apartments that make up the second floor over the bubble tea restaurant.
Last time I'm there is maybe 18 months ago, and it was alright with a late 30s slim attractive woman with okay service.
Both apartments operate but under different bosses and are competitors with each other - lol.
Be careful to push the correct buzzer button to get the destination you intend.

Avioneto123

Mar 30, 2014
The setting is not the best. Not very discreet as one can ran into other pooners by the starways when entering or leaving the building. It has been a while since I have been there,but the SPs that I recall were mostly burdering Auntie status. Only Ample Amy was reasonable well put together and provided a decent service.

amon604

Jul 20, 2020
The setting is not the best. Not very discreet as one can ran into other pooners by the starways when entering or leaving the building. It has been a while since I have been there,but the SPs that I recall were mostly burdering Auntie status. Only Ample Amy was reasonable well put together and provided a decent service.
yep ran into another client on the staircase one time, guy gave me a whats up fellow pooner grin & nod.. I was thinking good luck in there mate..

Shafty

Oct 5, 2018
I appreciate all the tips fellas. Sounds like somewhere I may be better off leaving alone. happy pooning!

Pink Cherry