Massage Adagio
Ashley Madison

Jenny Bait & Switch

gwr

Nov 7, 2004
I took one for the team. I met up with some blond not our pictured Jenny.
Fake hard tits, 3 or 4 large tatoos, no daty, no kissing at all, no digets,
I did rec a decent cbj then rolled over to complete. 6/6/5 L/S/A This girl
is not new by any means or 19 or really cute. I will NOT repeat with this girl.

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
Jenny

I knew she was to good to be true. Thanks GWR....that really sucks!!

prowler44

Apr 7, 2004
Toftt

Thats why I read the board. I know the feeling of taking one for the team.
We appreciate it. ;)
Now if you'll check out this new girl Jamie on EC and report back....that would be awesome!!! :eek: LOL

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
How do you Explain This Then???

gwr said:
I took one for the team. I met up with some blond not our pictured Jenny.
Fake hard tits, 3 or 4 large tatoos, no daty, no kissing at all, no digets,
I did rec a decent cbj then rolled over to complete. 6/6/5 L/S/A This girl
is not new by any means or 19 or really cute. I will NOT repeat with this girl.
If you go to the website there is a review of Jenny. In order to read the "juicy details", you have to be a VIP member, which is fine as it only takes a brief moment, but you have to pay though, but I think it is definitely worth it! I myself am a VIP member and it gives you awesome details on all kinds of info about the girls, physical description, what they offer, prices & services, plus detailed accounts, and I mean DETAILED of what to expect. From what the one member posted about her, she seems to be the real deal. He claims it was the actual girl from the site, yet he claims he will not repeat as he was not that impressed from her performance, as the details will reveal why (I don't want to get banned here). I honestly believed she was a Bait & Switch, but after this review, she may be the real deal. Otherwise, why would you post negatively about one's performance? Or, maybe this guys eye sight was just so poor that he didn't realize maybe it was a different girl but only resembled her instead, ha, ha! Look into it for yourself guys. Just a head's up for some information for all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
ShyGuy1980 said:
If you go to the website there is a review of Jenny. In order to read the "juicy details", you have to be a VIP member, which is fine as it only takes a brief moment, but you have to pay though, but I think it is definitely worth it! I myself am a VIP member and it gives you awesome details on all kinds of info about the girls, physical description, what they offer, prices & services, plus detailed accounts, and I mean DETAILED of what to expect. From what the one member posted about her, she seems to be the real deal. He claims it was the actual girl from the site, yet he claims he will not repeat as he was not that impressed from her performance, as the details will reveal why (I don't want to get banned here). I honestly believed she was a Bait & Switch, but after this review, she may be the real deal. Otherwise, why would you post negatively about one's performance? Or, maybe this guys eye sight was just so poor that he didn't realize maybe it was a different girl but only resembled her instead, ha, ha! Look into it for yourself guys. Just a head's up for some information for all of you.
Whoa... talk about a busy post. Shilling an SP and a board, flaming other users, and doesn't want to get banned? I don't see this one lasting long. Did he actually read his post and if so, did he understand his logic? Maybe in some pan-dimensional universe it made sense, but me and Slartibartfast can't figure it out... except that paying to be a VIP member is somehow good...

Rubin

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Rubin, are you refering to me? All I was doing was making light of this revelation and offering help to you guys. If you want more info, you can check out that other website. I could past the VIP member's details, but I didn't know if I would get banned or not. I am neutral and only was trying to help you guys.

big_pegger

Oct 20, 2003
rubintugger said:
Whoa... talk about a busy post. Shilling an SP and a board, flaming other users, and doesn't want to get banned? I don't see this one lasting long. Did he actually read his post and if so, did he understand his logic? Maybe in some pan-dimensional universe it made sense, but me and Slartibartfast can't figure it out... except that paying to be a VIP member is somehow good...

Rubin
The post made perfect sense to me the first time around, and provided some useful info.

Not much of a shill, and definitely no flames there. Were you reading the post? Or did you just lightly skim it, and jump to a few conclusions?

Shyguy said the following:

1. Another guy on another site reviewed Jenny, and said the pictures matched the ad on EC.
2. The same guy gave Jenny a not-so-great review.
3. Shyguy gave his two cents, and said that either the guy on the other site was half-blind, or that Jenny is the real deal (as far as her picture goes) but may not be worth the visit (as far as her service goes).

So where are the flames and shilling?

Massagegirl

Banned
Mar 25, 2003
He is referring to another board therefore shilling for that board, which Perb doesn't allow.

Beats me about the flaming though...

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Massagegirl said:
He is referring to another board therefore shilling for that board, which Perb doesn't allow.

Beats me about the flaming though...
Perb doesn't allow reference being made to another board? Good heavens, I didn't realize that. Jeez, I just thought that any info that could be helpful to people here would be fine. As far as "shilling" or "flamming", heck, you people can call it what ever ya' want to, I was just provided advice for all of you to benefit from.

rocketman

Jan 4, 2005
Manitoba
Question

There may be a review of a Jenny on another board, but how do you know it is the same Jenny that is on EC? As one very honest perbite on here said, he saw the girl going to the room he was asked to meet her at and she was definitely not the same one in the pic on EC. I value his opinion. Things get pretty confusing when different posters start saying different things and you wonder if they are talking about the same girl. When it is an agency involved, it may not be the same girl. Notice how everyone suspects a new ad on EC? The newest one, Jamie, is the real deal though. Memberos of Nevada recognize her. A real educated look when she wears her glasses!!! and she is very intelligent.

Just thought of something..I sould not say "a Jenny" ...sounds like I am referring to a female mule ..is that what a Jenny is?

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
To Rocketman's quesion as to whether or not it is the same jenny on EC, the reviewer specifically mentioned that it is as he had recently seen the ad on the site. That is why I had made the post. If I didn't know if it ws the same one or not, I never would have mentioned it if it hadn't been mentioned in the review.
To Mod, perhaps what you say about that other board is true (I know it is with memberships), but the Wpg reviews come far and between (maybe one, or 2 a month) and from a wide range of individuals. Plus, we have to remember that the other board is competition and they may say similar things about the Perb site. Therefore, again, as I tried to bring across before hand without trying to cause ruffled feathers (which seems to be easy to do around here), people, use your descretion but as the general agreement seems to be that this girl is a B & S, then I that is fine and that is what I agree on as well (majority speaks for itself). Now, let's talk about something else for a change instead of beating these issues like a dead horse.

monk3510

Oct 22, 2003
That sucks

You mean to tell me that the pics of Jenny are not real. That is not her. Shit sh was so hot, I wanted her. What is a bait-and-switch.

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 8, 2003
Winnipeg
There are any number explanations here.

First, the review on the other board could be a shill. Just b/c the guy says the picture is accurate doesn't mean it is.

However, there may actually be a jenny, who sometimes actually does go out and see clients. Often with agencies if the girl isnt working, or is already out on a call they just tell you they are sending her and someone else shows up. So both reviews ... the one saying jenny exists, and the one saying she's a bait and switch could be right.

Bait and switch ... posting a picture of a real hottie to lure (bait) the pooner, but then sending a different girl to the appointment (the switch). The girl sent out often looks like an escapee from the dog pound

Tom