Seeking.com

Jenna Jade | Blonde Fit Down to Earth International Model | Downtown Vancouver

Jenna Jade

NLA
Supporting Member
Aug 24, 2020
Jenna Jade

IMG_3108.JPG

Hello Gentleman! My name is Jenna Jade. I am 5’5”, 110lbs, petite and fit with enhanced 32DD breasts, long blonde hair, and green eyes. I pride myself on my immaculate grooming, down to earth personality, and fun wild sense of humor. Always looking the part, dressed to impress; I can be poised at your side for any occasion.

IMG_3738.JPG

My photos are genuine and I often hear that, in person, I am more alluring and attractive than my pictures suggest. I assure you that you will not be disappointed 😉 As an independent courtesan, I offer much more than natural beauty. I am a well-rounded lady that encompasses humor, intelligence, and charisma.I provide upscale companionship to gentlemen of a respectful nature. My ability to put you at ease is often one of my strong suits. I perform at my best when I am comfortable, providing only safe companionship, ensuring we have a mutually pleasurable experience.

IMG_3746.JPG

If you sound like the kind of gentleman I delight in and if I sound like the kind of woman you delight in, email me with an introduction of yourself including the requested info on this ad and I hope to share stories over a glass of wine soon!

Until we meet...

IMG_3741.JPG IMG_3749.JPG

PLEASE EMAIL FOR RATES
*I cater to generous established gentlemen, my rates will reflect this. You are booking companionship and my time only.*

2H MINIMUM
Do not contact me if you are looking for specific services or short appointments. I provide elite companionship for gentleman only.

BOOKING INFO REQUIRED:

*PLEASE INCLUDE IN INITIAL EMAIL*

PERB HANDLE:
INCALL OR OUTCALL:
CITY:
DATE:
TIME:
DURATION:

REFERENCES:

💌 [email protected]

Twitter: @meetjenna
Onlyfans: www.onlyfans.com/meetjenna