Jamie in Langford 👍👍👍

Alltharemains

Nov 19, 2018
Hi ,

I just had the pleasure to meet jamie in Langford.
Shes super hot, nice butt , nice tits and awesome to talk to . I saw her for a 2 hour session and I had a fantastic time

Enjoy

Rock_on

Sep 24, 2018
Her ad is usually up when she's around. You can usually search Jamie and Langford and she'll pop up, otherwise I'd link you.

Unfortunately I did not have the same experience with her as you did OP. I know other people have enjoyed her. Booked an hour, she politely asked me to come a bit earlier, rushed me in and rushed me out. She seemed pretty disinterested in being there and just wanted me gone. Boring service, small talk, and didn't even get the full time. Place was clean and very discrete though. Will not be repeating.

hogger

Oct 15, 2008
My visit a few weeks ago was very similar as Rock-_on. Pleasant enough but too mechanical and disinterested. Lets get this overwith atmosphere. As always.... YMMV but it was a no repeat for me as well. Nothing wrong with the location etc and arrangements were fine. But no connection what so ever. I will leave it at that.

hogger

Oct 15, 2008
Jamie REVISITED Yes thats right. Revisited.
I have to give Jamie a lot of credit.
After seeing my post above of Oct 2 she reached out to me on a PERB private message saying that she was disappointed that I was not thrilled with my first visit and asked me what could she do to improve things.
I sent a reply back with a couple of ideas/comments. That initiated a further discussion and finally an invitation from her to try a return visit and she would try to do a better job. She obviously takes her work seriously.
So this evening I did return and I have to say I had a great time with her. It was a very affectionate unrushed visit with lots of cuddling, kissing, DATY and general sexual pleasures.
She is very pleasant, attractive, and generally a lot of fun to be with. I find her attractive with a firm trim body with awesome breasts,, a cute smile and a tight kitty. Oh yes, there are several tattoos but they are quite ok and to my liking.
Thanks to Jamie for initiating this second visit. I plan on returning as time permits.

Tiktok83

Nov 2, 2019
So Jamie was my first experience doing this. I had the pleasure of seeing her today and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating, has a perfect body and knows how to use it. I was there for an hour and I had so much fun talking to her and discussing our lives/families etc that in the end what I was there for originaly ended being the cherry on top of the cake. She has a very open personality and although she is very young I still found her very relatable. In the end it was an excellent experience and I would definitely be going back to her.

Also she is awesome in bed, I haven’t had this much fun in a looong time. She is very good at making you feel wanted and also seems to enjoy herself while we were at it.

Last edited:

Toungster

Oct 24, 2019
So Jamie was my first experience doing this. I had the pleasure of seeing her today and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating, has a perfect body and knows how to use it. I was there for an hour and I had so much fun talking to her and discussing our lives/families etc that in the end what I was there for originaly ended being the cherry on top of the cake. She has a very open personality and although she is very young I still found her very relatable. In the end it was an excellent experience and I would definitely be going back to her.

Also she is awesome in bed, I haven’t had this much fun in a looong time. She is very good at making you feel wanted and also seems to enjoy herself while we were at it.
Totally agree... my session today was a sensual treat!

Aug 16, 2015
I recently met up with Jamie for my first ever fs session as I usually go for bng. She was a lot of fun. Really friendly girl and her ass is absolutely amazing like in her pics. I could have are her ass all day. Also a great view during doggy. She's young and hot and does not charge outrageous prices. I'd see her again for sure.

djw

Nov 2, 2003
victoria
I saw Jamie, and She is Hot, She had great Services and easy to contact when she has posted.
would repeat...

Smoothmover

Mar 7, 2008
I saw Jamie. Nice looking and slim but sort of had a less than impressive starfish experience

Perhaps tired, but was disappointed in the effort

JeffInVictoria

Jan 24, 2020
Let me just say - wow!
I was hesitant to book with an SP but Jamie’s profile was very intriguing to me. In her ad, she mentions being reviewed so I had decided to make a perb account and check it out. Thanks to perb, I decided to make Jamie my first ever SP experience, and am I ever glad I did! She is a stunner, her pictures don’t do her justice. I had gone with the hour msog session, she was extremely easy to communicate with when it came to setting up our date which was very pleasant. Her place is in a nice, discreet area with plenty of parking. Her place is very clean, tidy and in immaculate condition in general. She even plays tasteful music in the background at the perfect volume.
As for Jamie herself.. She greeted me in a cute lingerie set, she smelled so fresh and clean and looked so good!! One of the best ass’ I’ve seen and had the pleasure to feel. She is outgoing, friendly, and pretty.. captivating eyes, gorgeous smile with a tight little body. I was nervous before coming to her but once I met her at the door, it felt as if the nerves went away as soon as we started talking, it felt natural. As an older gent, I was worried about the intimacy. But Jamie made me feel attractive and young. There was kissing, cuddling, daty.. all the fun and enjoyable stuff! I had paid the extra for a bbbj/cim and wow, she’s amazing at that too! We did multiple positions and my favourite was doggy. That ass is just too perfect to not want to be behind, the view was awesome. She is a real gem. The pricing for the quality you receive is super hard to beat! The hour seemed to fly by and I will definitely be repeating when the time permits for a second visit.

Skyview

Mar 25, 2018
I have seen Jamie atleast half a dozen times. Every time I leave I’m happy. She’s great, does everything you ask, also her menu is very extensive, and covers all the bases I look for. So if you’re around in Langford and are looking for a feel good time. She’s your girl!!
Sky.

captnemo

Jan 7, 2013
I’ve seen her a couple of times and found her friendly and hot. I’ll likely repeat again when I’m in the area.

2bfair

Feb 2, 2018
Is it the Jamie age 40 blonde bomshell at boa nanaimo last week and again on the 11th.. visiting?