Legend Fantasyland

ISO: Looking for specific national SPs

Ironshaft

Aug 12, 2003
Brief history lesson... During 19th century, there were 8 nations that ravaged China. They raped, burned, stolen and destroyed Chinese properties. After they did that, they even asked The Chin Dynasty to pay for their "loss".
Since I can't go after those nations and ask for a fair treatment, my goal is to seek "revenge" from their descendants. Unfortunately, like our ancestors, I still have to pay for that :( The 8 nations were America, England, Russia, Germany, Japan, Italy, and Austria.
I've already got my "revenge" from the American, British, Russian (which was probably THE best one I've seen in AMP awhile back ago), Japan (Sara of Bex). So that leave the German, Italian and Austrian. Can anyone help me to seek out these nationals so I can complete my to do list?

PS. Please don't get the wrong idea of my term of "revenge". It simply means that they did our women, and I'll do the same to them.... with my hard earned money. No physical violence involve, only mutual satisfaction :D

kapp

Apr 4, 2003
L'Merage

You can try the L'Merage MP around 4700 block Kingsway. They have a website, it should list some of the women's nationalities.

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 5, 2003
Ironshaft said:
Brief history lesson... During 19th century, there were 8 nations that ravaged China. They raped, burned, stolen and destroyed Chinese properties. After they did that, they even asked The Chin Dynasty to pay for their "loss".
Since I can't go after those nations and ask for a fair treatment, my goal is to seek "revenge" from their descendants. Unfortunately, like our ancestors, I still have to pay for that :( The 8 nations were America, England, Russia, Germany, Japan, Italy, and Austria.
I've already got my "revenge" from the American, British, Russian (which was probably THE best one I've seen in AMP awhile back ago), Japan (Sara of Bex). So that leave the German, Italian and Austrian. Can anyone help me to seek out these nationals so I can complete my to do list?

PS. Please don't get the wrong idea of my term of "revenge". It simply means that they did our women, and I'll do the same to them.... with my hard earned money. No physical violence involve, only mutual satisfaction :D
LMFAO.

I believe the english translation is " united army of the eight nations."

I am one ahead of you, I only have German and Austrian left.

P.S. Which AMP did you "do" the Russian in? I had my "revenge" in Macau.

Last edited:

Oldfart

Long Standing Member
Mar 31, 2003
Burquitlam
Racist Thread?

Does anyone else besides me feel uncomfortable about the racist nature of this thread?

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 5, 2003
Re: Racist Thread?

Oldfart said:
Does anyone else besides me feel uncomfortable about the racist nature of this thread?
Geez, I thought I was the only paranoid one around here.

Orson35

Jul 4, 2002
vancouver
History is history, I think they are looking for an excuse or reason to do more sp's.

No harm done, altho calling it revenge is kinda odd. I imagine we could all think up some sort of story to do more sp's.

I don't see the racist nature you refer to at all.

Ironshaft

Aug 12, 2003
Oldfart, why do you take that as a racist thread? Did I call them by names? like Jap, yank etc. ? If you read some histories from other nations then perhaps you can feel the "pain". Take it easy, or has the summer heat got to your head?

Wilde.. the Russian/Spanish girl I saw was at the AMP where Acupointe Acupressure Centre is located now. I can't remember what it used to call nor the girl's name. But she was young around 21, dark long hair with I'd say 34 C (I'm not good with the size). She told me she was going to BCIT and lived in Kitts. It was about at least 2 yrs ago. She was really really friendly and was comfortable with me even at the first time. I was going to invite her to S.F for a baseball game, but by the time I went back she wasn't working there any more. So, if anyone knows who I'm talking about or know where I can find her please let me know. I'd really like to get in touch with her.

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
Ironshaft,
Bridgitte advertised as a German background...

You are missing out Netherlands also involved...

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
pokeman,
YOu got it wrong, Gabby is from Romania...

Ironshaft,
I had tried Russian...her name is Helen..., not bad at all, natural firm breast...

As for Austria, Good luck...

Ironshaft

Aug 12, 2003
Thanks bigman. This Helen you're talking about is she the same person I'm referring to? Do you know how I can contact her?
Austrian would be the hardest part. Unless I go to Austria... when I win the Super 7 tonite.

michel

The Ultimate DDloverman
Jun 24, 2002
www.akiraweb.com
This is so cool ! I think I too need to find these gems !

Rock Hard

May 29, 2003
hamilton
What Racism?

Racism would be directed at someones race. This thread is mostly about country of origin. You guys are not very smart but you should keep arguing; it provides the entertainment between the reviews.