Luna Lace
E.D. Meds

How To Post A PERB Ad

Mark Service

Administrator
May 10, 2002
First, contact admin, Mark Service or Fred Zed and Pay to advertise! Once you are in red, do the following:

Step 1 - Choose Which Section you ad will be posted in: Agency, Independent or Massage.

Step 2 - Click "Post New Thread".

Step 3 - Choose Which Editing Mode You Prefer To Use. WYSIWYG or Source.

WYSIWYG translates to: What You See Is What You Get. This option lets you create an ad like you would create in it in Microsoft Word. The Source Mode lets you use HTML. You can change between the modes by clicking this button:

Step 4 - To add a link to your website, click the link button, enter the URL to your site and click ok.

Step 4 - Adding Images To Your Ad From Your Desktop.

Goto tinypic.com, Click "Choose File", then click "Upload Now".

On your Perb ad, click the Insert Image button

Enter that link into the popup box and click ok.

Step 5 - Adding Images To Your Ad From Your Website.

Find the image you want to add to you post, right click it, and then "Copy image address". Make sure it ends in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif, then click the insert image button and paste the URL.

Step 6 - Once you are happy with you ad, click "Submit New Thread" at the bottom right.

jess.lis.lee

Dec 11, 2017
I do not see an option to choose editing modes. I don't see any editing tools at the top either. I also wanted to upload a screenshot of how my ad-writing panel looks like but the maximum attachment size is 1KB. How can I possibly manage a photo to be 1KB? Or is there another way to upload a photo?

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 30, 2006
Vancouver
I do not see an option to choose editing modes. I don't see any editing tools at the top either. I also wanted to upload a screenshot of how my ad-writing panel looks like but the maximum attachment size is 1KB. How can I possibly manage a photo to be 1KB? Or is there another way to upload a photo?
You'll need to upload any images you want to post on either an image hosting site or a personal web site and link from there.

Abby Ryds

I'm here to please u
Oct 16, 2018
Burnaby
How do we repost ads or do we have to make a new ad each time?