• East Indian

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

skyboy

Move Your Body
Jun 27, 2002
In my experiences with talking to SP's. They all say that people who come from the PERB are all asian. I'm totally shocked to hear this. So I'm just wondering...how many of you are actually asian?

michel

The Ultimate DDloverman
Jun 24, 2002
www.akiraweb.com
This brings up a good question! Does it matter what race you are to be in this hobby ?

Does race play a role in the activities we involved ourself, the finance, the selection of sp or even the culture we spin in this community?

That is the question ?

Michel

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
vancouverman said:
PL you mean 30min before we see a girl or half a day?

in my case, if it was more than 2-3 hours, I will take an extra one ( especially if girl will keep me company )

vancouverman,

I concur with you but we must also see what ladies we are going to see...Most of the ladies are clean...but....

The most important thing for me is have a show/bath before seeing the ladies, and again have another one after seeing the ladies...

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
To answer your question Pinklady, I always take a shower immediately before I see a lady.

BabyBelle

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
May 31, 2003
Calgary
www.sweetsarahbelle.com
In my experience, most perberts are caucasian males in between their mid twenties - late thirties. That's just the average though. That's the crowd that I get. I get some asian males, but most of them have called me through cityvibe, with the exception of a few.