Massage Therapy Aroma
E.D. Meds

Holy Busy Sunday Batman

Dark_Knight

I'm Batman
Nov 24, 2003
Here
It all starts off around 9:00 pm. I decide to head to deja vu since I know the lovely sam will be working. I get there at about 10 after. I am informed she is in a session. The attendant asks me to stay, so I say sure why not. She takes me into what must be their smallest room and tells me that her name is Sai. I didn;t find her too attractive but that is just personal opinion. She starts the shower and tells me that she collects the 140 right then. I reply that is okay and that I am going to go. She asks if I want to see the other girl working that night (Alyssa) and I reply in the negative and get out of there. At least the top head was able to think and get me the heck out of there before I wasted my good money on a girl that just didn't appear interested. I then drive down the road to the Cove. The girl that greeted me just didn't look that good at all. I didn't even catch her name as I made up some nicetie and left. Then it was off to Cloud 9. I think they all must have been there as both waiting rooms were full and no one was answering the door. It was about 9:30 by now. So off to MMC it is. I get in the door and I am greeted by a lovely little blond. She asks if I have an appointment which I don't and to wait as someone will be with me. Another blond comes out and asks if I have an appointment. I reply that I don't and she says they are all busy but if I come back in 20 minutes, Savanah will be free. I decide to move on and try my luck elsewhere as I really want a brunette to see. I then travel down the road to the place that can't be named. The clock is now at 9:45. I get there and everyone is busy. I am once again asked if I have an appointment, which I don't. I am then told I can wait for 10 minutes and two girls will be free. Both of them are brunettes, so I decide to wait. The one that I have been wanting to see was the first one done and I headed up for a session with her. It was amazing. If you are interested in brunettes, PM me and I will share the intel on her since we are not allowed to post it out here.

DK

So in Summary she turned what looked like it was going to be a bad night into heaven. I think she should definetly give the massage after the session though as you definetly need it then.

Mick Shagher

Nov 20, 2005
On Top Of Her
Dark_Knight said:
She takes me into what must be their smallest room and tells me that her name is Sai. I didn;t find her too attractive but that is just personal opinion. She starts the shower and tells me that she collects the 140 right then. I reply that is okay and that I am going to go.
It's a good thing for you that the big head was doing the thinking last night. Sai is bad news and one to truly avoid. She already has a number of bad reviews on this board.
I'm glad the evening ended on a high note for you.

foggyglasses

Oct 31, 2003
Glad it turned out O.K.

Well I guess better than O.K. in the end. To agree with M.S. it is a good thing you have avoided Sai. Also Deja Vu is "IMHO" having many problems with attitude, website (pics not of the girls) etc. Does anyone else have the same experence? Or is this city wide?(I hope not) Hopefully next time you won't have to put so many miles on to get to the rainbow.

Thanks

FG:cool:

Mick Shagher

Nov 20, 2005
On Top Of Her
foggyglasses said:
Also Deja Vu is "IMHO" having many problems with attitude, website (pics not of the girls) etc. Does anyone else have the same experence? Or is this city wide?
FG:cool:
Trying to charge $300 for a F/S session doesn't help their cause over at Deja-Vu either.
Don't worry foggyglasses as this isn't the case at every studio. There are still many SPs out there who charge a fair amount and are worth every penny. One just has to do a little research and read this board.

amanut

Aug 21, 2005
More negative Sai balanced with a positive Myah

I wish I had read about Sai before I went to Déjà vu last fall. I actually went to see the lovely Rosanna. Unfortunately she was not in full service mode that night so I opted for Sai. BIG MISTAKE. That was one of those memorable occasions that was less than enjoyable. Not long after we got into the session Soi told me “I don’t like doing this type of work” which for my tender ego caused a sudden wilt. Then she asked “was it me?……. Lol. No happy finish this time but she still charged for full service because that is what I went there for. Go figure. I should have taken the BJ from Rosanna. It took me until about a month ago to go back and that was specifically to see Myah who I had seen several times when she was at Penthouse. Myah is a different story. The menu is quite open with the exception of LK and I assume anal. She is a lady who seems to enjoy her job, seemed genuine happy to seem me again, and does her absolute best to please in every session. Déjà vu have some excellent SPs but as for Sai, I wouldn’t let her pull my pud for free. Stay away fom her.

Pleaser

Mar 28, 2006
Also Agree

Sai

Seems very disinterested and she does not put much of an effort into the session. She is a cute Asian however her service mechanicle and quite rushed. Money is worth spent else where. Just my two cents.

Too bad you did not wait for Savanha at MMC as she would have made you a very happy camper.

Pleaser

Dark_Knight

I'm Batman
Nov 24, 2003
Here
I was more than satisfied with the girl I ended up spending time with. I do prefer brunettes though. I have also heard through various other intel that ymmv with savannah. All in all I would rather spend time with a nice brunette.