=====================================

THE BRITISH SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP BID ONLINE GAME/MAHALA PROMOTIONS
South Africa Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service Batch: 14/211/0374

Batch: 14/211/0374
Ref: BTL/311OXI/02

Re: Confidential official notification.

77635 476378 255667460

The Mahala Loboli Foundation international e-games organizers and co-sponsors, in collaboration with the British National lottery wishes to officially brings to your notice, the final draw result of the 20th MARCH-2006 POWERBALL LOTTO-wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate office complex in Johannesburg.
Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY PROGRAM to give out prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation seeks to encourage the use of the Internet for academic and business pursuits. Its major aim is to promote music, theater, art and literary projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as science, research, and higher education. We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky consultation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No. PBL242-6914-20 , REGISTRATION NUMBER 77635-476378-255667460, was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You have won a consultation cash prize of US $4,000,000.00 (Four Million, US Dollars) The MAHALA LOBOLI FOUNDATION has approved a payout of your consultation cash prize which will be remunerated directly to you by the official Payment Agency.

Our DUE PROCESS UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide additional information and processes for the claims of your consultation prize. For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the DPU accredited claims officer. Our organization is affiliated with a credit union in Europe and this organization shall carry out payment after the processing of the payment has been concluded. Additionally, you shall be directed to the official website of MAHALA LOBOLI FOUNDATION where you shall gain access to information about you regarding the said winning. Your name and full details are published in the website as a winner for the sum of US$4,000,000 .00. You shall receive the URL links to view the profile of all winners and their respective contact information also, details needed to process your winning and other information shall be supplied to you.

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consultation prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming POWERBALL LOTTO-wheel Email-games end of year sweepstakes special. Endeavor to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you have received your payment.

FOR DUE PROCESSING OF YOUR WINNING, PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OR DIRECTIVES BELOW:
1. DO NOT CONTACT OUR OFFICE RATHER CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS EXECUTIVE MR. REUBEN WEST

2. FILL OUT THE REMAINING PARTS OF THE FORM BELOW AND FAX TO YOUR CLAIMS EXECUTIVE AT THE FAX NUMBER: +44 8709127757 (UNITED KINGDOM). ATTN. STATE ATTN: MR. REUBEN WEST

AFTER SENDING A FAX, PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS EXECUTIVE AT THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW: +44 7031914464 (UNITED KINGDOM) FOR FULL DISCUSSION ON HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE WINNING.

IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO SEND A FAX TO MR. REUBEN WEST AND ALSO FORWARD A COPY OF THE INFORMATION TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

REFERENCE NUMBER BTL/311OXI/02 REGISTRATION NUMBER 77635-476378-255667460
BATCH NUMBER 14/211/0374 STATE YOUR NATIONALITY
FULL NAME

MAILING ADDRESS
PLACE OF WORK
PHONE NUMBER
* MOBILE PHONE NUMBER *
FAX NUMBER
HOW DO YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT CHECK O WHAT IS YOUR ANNUAL INCOME BELOW ($) :
WIRE TRANSFER O WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION:
CASH O HOW OLD ARE YOU:
WHAT TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONTACTED. HAVE YOU WON ANY AWARD PREVIOUSLY
YES NO
HOW DO YOU PREFER TO BE CONTACTED. PHONE O MOBILE O FAX O EMAIL O
EMAIL ADDRESS 1
EMAIL ADDRESS 2
STATE YOUR NEXT OF KIN

PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION AND FAX TO +44 8709127757 , ALSO FORWARD A COPY TO: [email protected] , Contact your claims executive also on phone for detailed discussion regarding your payment at the phone number : +44 7031914464

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. S. SAKURAMORI
Announcing officer.

Warning!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be using Britsih Or South African 2010 National Lottery addresses, but are not from The British or South African Lottery Office.
PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO :
CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS DEPT:[email protected]
LAST WINNERS ON BRITISH SOUTH AFRICA NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE GAME.

MahalaBritishPromotions.com · 1-14-91 Tamadaira · Hino-Shi, Tokyo 11111

Hedonist7

Indecent Member
Hey V-man - what was your web site address again? I wiped out my cache and can't remember it...

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
Well you ain't burried in horse manuer after all!!!

Your back??

PS: to much to read. :eek:

Randy Whorewald

Orgasm donor
Sep 20, 2005
Greek Islands
www.randydyck.com
Dakota Wood said:
psst hitrack, check the date of his post....

and what a suprise! :)
Perhaps someone should check with VM to find out how much $$$'s he got from that well known South African Scam which has been well publicised in the past. While most of it is out of Nigeria, there is some coming out of South Africa.

http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian.htm

http://www.southafricahouse.com/OS_SAPS.htm

I appreciate VM's post is a bit dated but the scams are still going on and the advisories are worth repeating.