The Raquel Rose
Seeking.com

Hey, guess what? We pooners commit sexual assault

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
One real negative effect of these hooker serial killings in Edmonton is all the sensationalist media coverage about the sex industry. Tonight on Global they did this story about johns and how some cops and politicians are calling for all of them to get rounded up and put away. In the story, Alberta's Solicitor General Harvey Cenaiko even went as far to suggest that guys who pay for sex are committing sexual assault. And one cop said that when it comes to prostitution, there's no such thing as sex between two consenting adults. Jesus, I think that story needed to be more moralizing. :rolleyes:

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
And the thing is, the SW scene is dead in E-town. Has been for years now. I'm listening to the news this morning (A-Channel), and in the story re: the latest victim, one of the other SWs said that the victim liked to rip-off her johns. If that's a common attitude on the street these days then why would anyone with any sense bother cruising the strolls anymore? And I hate to say this, but...if SWs are ripping off customers, would it then be reasonable to assume that this would make a customer angry enough to kill them?

I sometimes fear that Harvey or someone else is going to decide to raid and shutdown all the MPs here, and round up and put away all us pooners and licensed SPs. It likely won't happen, but you never know with these anti-sex fascists.

Mikey

Feb 18, 2003
Edmonton, Ab
SlimShady said:
Sex for money is cheaper than sex for free.
Hahaha, ain't that the truth.

My mom used to allways tell me to pay for it cause it was cheaper in the long run.. If she only knew how i took her advice to heart :p