Jerkmate

hello from Bermuda

ashley

Erection Demolition exper
Just checking to see how all my favorite perberts are doing?I am having the time of my life,but I have to admit I miss Edmonton ,and my fellow perberts.I am back to work Nov 21 night thats also my BIRTHDAY!!!.I have to go because the game is on GO EDMONTON RIGHT NOW IT IS EDM 24 and MONT 21.
;) ;) ;)

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
Hi sweetie. Let me get this right...You are in Bermuda (great weather, bathing suits and no winter wear...) and you actually MISS Edmonton. Forgive me for saying this, but yur nuts lady LOL!!!

Sent you an e-mail requesting pictures but still not rec'vd. Don't bother now cuz yur probably having too much fun in the sun, or at least you better be. Hope yur having a great time sweetie.

Last edited:

freakychef

Unregistered Abuser
Apr 23, 2003
In my own imagination!!
Bermuda I used to live there!!

I am E-mailing you from Trinidad and Tobago , but I lived in Bermuda for three years great Island. Go to Henry the Eighths on Sunday night ask for Neil the bartender. He will set you up with the cheapest drinks. I miss Bermuda it is gorgeous. Oh well I will go back sometime soon. Anyhow Trinidad is cool, except for the outrageous crime. Not a great place for pooners in Bermuda either. Oh well lots of pretty locals and expats. Ciao.

BS Detector

Sep 8, 2003
www.bsdetector.com
TOMMYO...As long as she misses US and not the weather all is well.

Pink Cherry