Riley Rage
Ashley Madison

Harper Westbrooke - First tour to Vancouver! TOP Toronto companion. (Tall beautiful blonde with brains and curves in the right places!)

Harperallover

Supporting Member
Sep 17, 2018
HARPER WESTBROOKE

image0000001.jpg

Tour Dates
Calgary: December 12th - 14th
Vancouver: December 14th - 18th

Rates
$700 / Hour
$1100 / 90 mins
$1,400 / 2 Hours
+ 400 each additional hour

Couples and duos are welcome
Travelling with a girlfriend from Toronto
Contact me for details and any questions

Website
www.harperallover.com

Contact
[email protected]
(647)763-1715

image0000031.jpg image0000051.jpg

Although the finer things in life are, well, quite fine, I find that I am best described as a lake house or camping type of girl. I love hiking and I absolutely love spending the mornings or afternoons exploring new places. I am very open minded and an extremely non-judgmental person. I take pride in my ability to create an environment that allows us both to be comfortable in our own skin and to share all of the corners of our (dirty) minds.

My interests change as I continue to grow and develop more and more into the person that I am yet to be. Currently, I am interested in art, graphic design, gardening, pottery, and astronomy. My passions that I will never lose are my love of all life and books or literature in general. I dream that one day I will have a room floor to ceiling high dedicated to all the books I have read and intend to read. My own personal library!

Alas, I suppose the only way to truly know the real Harper is to join me and come to your own conclusions. What I will say is that when I spend time with someone I am completely devoted. I am passionate, quirky, and genuine - always ensuring we both leave with big grins on our faces.

@Harperallover on twitter for a peek into my daily life and into the mind of Harper!

image0000041.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Harperallover

Supporting Member
Sep 17, 2018
HARPER WESTBROOKE

View attachment 31834

Tour Dates
Calgary: December 12th - 14th
Vancouver: December 14th - 18th

Rates
$700 / Hour
$1100 / 90 mins
$1,400 / 2 Hours
+ 400 each additional hour

Couples and duos are welcome
Travelling with a girlfriend from Toronto
Contact me for details and any questions

Website
www.harperallover.com

Contact
[email protected]
(647)763-1715

View attachment 31835 View attachment 31836

Although the finer things in life are, well, quite fine, I find that I am best described as a lake house or camping type of girl. I love hiking and I absolutely love spending the mornings or afternoons exploring new places. I am very open minded and an extremely non-judgmental person. I take pride in my ability to create an environment that allows us both to be comfortable in our own skin and to share all of the corners of our (dirty) minds.

My interests change as I continue to grow and develop more and more into the person that I am yet to be. Currently, I am interested in art, graphic design, gardening, pottery, and astronomy. My passions that I will never lose are my love of all life and books or literature in general. I dream that one day I will have a room floor to ceiling high dedicated to all the books I have read and intend to read. My own personal library!

Alas, I suppose the only way to truly know the real Harper is to join me and come to your own conclusions. What I will say is that when I spend time with someone I am completely devoted. I am passionate, quirky, and genuine - always ensuring we both leave with big grins on our faces.

@Harperallover on twitter for a peek into my daily life and into the mind of Harper!

View attachment 31838
Accepting booking text or email x9

Ashley Madison