Riley Rage
Ashley Madison

Harlow… The wild card SVIP

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
Feeling a little frisky after a busy week I reached out recently to SVIP‘S to see if one of my regular SVIP’s could accommodate but alas, none of them were available that day. As fortune would have it though Harlow had some time available so a 90min session was confirmed for us at the Condo.

Now for those who are not familiar with Harlow, she worked at SVIP’s some years ago and has been MIA for a while but she’s back for the next month or so. With long dark hair and lovely toned physique, the girl has the spunk to go along with her looks.

A little side note: This review is a pretty explicit and was written as a little personal memento for Harlow. She is very happy for me to share this with you gentlemen and hopes to see some of you while she is still in town.

From the moment I stepped into the Condo, Harlow’s big blue eyes were locked on to mine. Her confidence and demeanour told me I was going to be in for a fun time.

Harlow was quick to start undressing me as we chatted about what we liked and desired. Her excitement level was like a child unwrapping a present, it went from a 10 to 100 when she removed my jeans and saw my already erected member. She wrapped both hands around it looked at me and said “oh wow”. From that moment on, it was game on.

This girl loves to tease, she spent the next 20 minutes or so caressing every inch of my body with her long nails and slender fingers and of course her delightful tongue and mouth that paid particular attention to my cock and balls. Harlow loves to communicate her thoughts as she indulges in her favourite pastime. “Wow you’re big, I’ve got both hands around your dick and I still have plenty to suck on …. I want you to cum in my pretty little mouth” as she turned up the volume. Before long she got what she wanted, I was pulsating so much that even after she came up for air, I was still going. A quick clean up and time for a cuddle and chat.

Harlow looked at my semi flaccid penis and turned to me and said “We need to do something about that” as she got back to paying attention to my manhood. Once at full attention, she decided her own supply of condoms were just to small and went searching through the draws for a better selection “This will work” as she ripped the package open, then eagerly wrapped me up and climbed aboard. “Oh I’m not sure how much of this I can take” as she lowered her self down. Her tight body squeezing down over the head, I could feel myself being forced into her tight little pussy and bottoming out inside her. She rode me gently, being careful not to take it too deep. “Look at all my pussy juices on your dick” she said with a laugh. Before long I had her on her back and was sucking on her succulent breast and caressing her body while slowly gliding in and out. “You really know how to please a girl” she exclaimed in between groans of pleasure “here, suck on this one too” as she grabbed her other breast and placed it into my mouth before laying back to enjoy her own climatic event with the arch of her back, her abdomen spasm and her legs clamping onto me, she let out her own primal cry.

Once she had finished and came back to earth, I just had to taste this delightful creature and headed down “oh yes” came the voice from above as I began to lick her freshly shaved pussy. The taste was sweet and divine and her moans and comments of excitement were matched with her body movements as Harlow built to another orgasm.

“Oh this is so much fun, you managed to make me cum twice already “ as I slid back inside for another ride, her body slowly warming up to the length of my cock “oh I can feel you going deeper” as I rolled her on her side and continued.
“I want to try doggy” she climbed onto all fours and faced the mirror. Her toned body and firm round booty was to much to resist as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back into my groin. I could feel myself bottomed out inside her again as we moved back and forth in unison. Her vocal explanations of every thrust echoed throughout the condo. “Oh that feels so good, I want to feel you cum inside me” … I gave it my best but although I was hard as rock and enjoying every moment this old body just wasn’t responding.
After some time I laid back down, Harlow ripped off the cover and got to work sucking and stroking with an intensity matched by the look in her eyes and the cry for “I want that cum… give me your cum” her eyes never loosing contact as we moved to the side of bed and onto the floor and back onto the bed again, the onslaught continued. I could feel my groin twitching as she brought me close so many times, only for the feeling to fade again….“I’m loving this” she said as she kept stroking and sucking away. There was no letting up.. “I have never had anyone so determined to get me to cum. you really want it don’t you?” I said… “oh yeh, I want it all, give me your cum” Harlow snarled…

With our 90mins ticking away we agreed to extend so she could finish what she started. A quick freshen up, a cuddle and fondle and I said “would you like to ride me again?”….”OH YEH” she replied… threw on another cover as quick as she could and this time the cowgirl really came out as she climbed onboard in reverse. The view of her looking back at me in the mirror and her firm butt staring me straight in the face was a real delight. This time she sank me deep inside her body, she was now limbered up to take the whole length. “Ah look I’ve managed to take all of your cock” she cried “YES”…
The action then went into a slow canter as she ground me deep inside her while I thrust my hips up to meet her body and drive even deeper. Her tight wet pussy was doing what it was designed to do as I could feel the intensity build “Don’t you stop” I cried and she rode even harder. Harlow was now in a full gallop riding her stallion. “I can feel you getting harder and bigger” she called out just as I reached the point of no return, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down and with that movement my whole body exploded. Harlow let out a big “YES”…. Laughed and said “and you said weren’t going to cum inside me” Harlow continued to celebrate her victory with a little dance as she made her way to the bathroom to grab a warm cloth to clean me up. She has such a cute butt and I think the sight of that little dance, that butt and her cute smile will be etched in the memory for many years to come!

Time to relax back and share some stories and the chocolates I brought with me. What a wild ride with this cutie!

Thanks Harlow for a fun and fiery afternoon!!

If your looking for a real treat, you better head to SVIP’s soon before she leaves some time in August.

Reactions: hogger and Skyview

DrivesHyundai

Jan 6, 2014
I concur - I met Harlow last night (actually my first visit to SVIP) and had a very good time. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic, loves to tease and talk dirty, and seemed to genuinely enjoy herself!

Reactions: ThanksLadies

Dustyduster

Jun 12, 2015
Curious how her body is now ? The reviews from 2017 were not the best, stating she had gained a fair amount of weight from when she started and looked nothing similar to her pics.

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
Curious how her body is now ? The reviews from 2017 were not the best, stating she had gained a fair amount of weight from when she started and looked nothing similar to her pics.
Ignore the reviews from 4 years ago. Harlow is a little pocket rocket my opinion. Cute, curves where they should be and toned! Lovely young lady and worth spending time with. We had a great visit both physically and charming to chat with. She’s only in town for a little while so why not show her some love!

Dustyduster

Jun 12, 2015
I took the plunge and yes she was great ! The reviews from years ago weren’t far off tho, she doesn’t look much like her pics. She has long dark hair, she is not tanned like her new photos definitely very fair skin. I’m around 7” and in a few positions i had to dial it back a bit so if your BIG be warned but when she’s warmed up you can really go so be patient haha. She is not a big girl, she represents the pics shape wise but she’s not a pencil. Has a slight lisp it’s cute and gives off a nerdy / hipster vibe for sure. I will say she doesn’t look like a super model, but she delivers super model services. She really is so good, loves the cock and she’s not afraid to show it. She does like to talk a lot, for some that’s a throw off but doesn’t effect me.

Adult Friend Finder