Honey Harlotte

Giselle 1408 Kelowna massage 411 ?

raisinbran

Dec 14, 2009
She was near downtown when I saw her back in January. Very pleasant to talk to. She is a larger black woman. She was fine with me touching her. Nice massage and a sensual buildup with some dirty talk. I enjoyed my time and will probably be back.

Dinky_do

Jul 28, 2017
Would anyone care to elaborate on her looks? I like me a thick woman with a big booty, but not obese.

golden1111

Jan 15, 2010
I went to see her over the long weekend. Massage was OK but nothing special to say the least. Nothing sensual about it and she NEVER stopped talking about her house, her cars, all her businesses etc. Not the most relaxing time for 1.2 The as for therelease it was also just soso. Another 20 for her to take off her top ! Paid for 1 hour and was in and out in 45. Will not be repeating.

thegentleman49

Sep 17, 2013
I went to see her over the long weekend. Massage was OK but nothing special to say the least. Nothing sensual about it and she NEVER stopped talking about her house, her cars, all her businesses etc. Not the most relaxing time for 1.2 The as for therelease it was also just soso. Another 20 for her to take off her top ! Paid for 1 hour and was in and out in 45. Will not be repeating.
Totally agree. With this report. She’s a good looking woman but too talkative and mediocre action as everything takes place on her massage table. If you just want a good massage then she is good. No real passion unfortunately if that is something you are looking for.