Luna Lace
Jerkmate

Ginger @ IB

telusman

Aug 6, 2003
Vancouver
Has anyone had any reviews of Ginger of IB.. she look hot, could anybody comment on her looks, service and what's on the menu?

Thx

m6233

Ginger's "assets"

Hi guys, just thought I would answer your question for you.........yes Ginger is enhanced, her surgeon did a wonderful job!!! Tak care and see you at IB soon!!! Cheers!

Telusman, Ginger is a very beautiful lady, she stands 5'4 with waist length auburn hair, very toned and sexy 34c-23-34, she is 23yrs old.

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
mmmmm Ginger...

She's a real Cutie..another lady too see...too many babes to little time...:p ;)

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
Re: ginger looks a bit like ...

franklyhuge said:
angelina jolie ... without the mega-lips ... she is enhanced but not huge ... she has really, really, really long legs that just keep going up ... chuck would have to book two sessions just to climb up there ...

very mellow but just fine services ... duos with Lisa in bed and on bicycle (see joke of the day by vanislandlisa in lounge)
LOL..but frankly it would be a FUN climb..;)

maude

Paradise Island
Jun 6, 2002
Vancouver Island
Maybe ....

Chuck could invest in "risers" or a "foot-stool".

then again, the first step onto the stage @IB may give him the appropriate extension!

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
Re: Maybe ....

maude said:
Chuck could invest in "risers" or a "foot-stool".

then again, the first step onto the stage @IB may give him the appropriate extension!
thanks maude, already got'em..lol..hey wait a minute, she's 5'4", Im not that short ..remember I could reach the bar for those "shooters", you remember maude the ones that made me go crosseyed :D

maude

Paradise Island
Jun 6, 2002
Vancouver Island
So, how come ....

chuck1561 said:
thanks maude, already got'em..lol..hey wait a minute, she's 5'4", Im not that short ..remember I could reach the bar for those "shooters", you remember maude the ones that made me go crosseyed :D
Rylee had to bend over so far for you to reach the hooter shooters .... even then we gave you the rung of a stool so you could reach her . . . lol

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
Re: So, how come ....

maude said:
Rylee had to bend over so far for you to reach the hooter shooters .... even then we gave you the rung of a stool so you could reach her . . . lol
:eek: :eek: LOL..ok ok..but she was standing on a bar..lol .. I think each lady at IB should have a Shooter named after them..hmmm let's see...One for Ginger :cool:

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
those are kewl frankly

I did like the "Shaken Not Stirred" theme behind the shooters I had..lol..or in front or errrr whatever..:p ;)

Pink Cherry