E.D. Meds

Gina Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi

Nov 20, 2003
A Blue State Out West
Here I am, long time lurker, first time poster. As such, I expect to get crucified for what I'm going to say. So be it. It's a faithful factual relating of treatment I received.

I'm from down south and have visited Vic several times. I had some great experiences at the late lamented CL.

About a year ago, after reading many reviews of Gina Lee & visiting her website, I was intrigued by not only her pics but how she described herself. Of particular interest was how she takes care of herself, clean healthy living & all that, also how she spoke of the importance of respect . All that really resonated with me, so I sent her an email. I gladly played by her rules, giving not only my real name & contact info but my domain name business website (myname.com) so she could easily verify me & my photos. She called me the next morning as I was driving north and we had a delightful conversation. She was easy to talk with & it was clear (at least to me) that we had things in common. She sounded like the kind of girl I would enjoy having as a GF. Not usual for me. We agreed to meet that night & that she would call me later that day for precise details.

Early evening she called to say she was sick & couldn't in all conscience give me any level of service, that she should just stay home & mend. I took it well, didn't whine or bitch. I complimented her on her professionalism, noting that someone less contientious would have gone on with the appointment anyway without caring. She promised she would call me the next morning.
The next AM I heard not a thing. I left two polite messages that day asking her to let me know how she was, if she plans on seeing me, etc. Nothing. She had my cell # & email. She never even apologized.

I find it ironic & pretty fraudulant that she holds herself out as the queen of Victoria sp's, and that in her posts she sees fit to yammer on about respect, professionalism, & such drivel. If she had second thoughts about me, didn't like something in my voice, or whatever, she should have called to say she won't be seeing me. When I make an appointment I keep it. When I say I'll call, I call. Is it too much to ask the same of an sp, especially one of this supposed high calibre?

yogi

Nov 20, 2003
A Blue State Out West
No. I'm in the states. My sole interest is to simply tell this (unfortunately) true story. It was a short trip that consisted of too much wasted time because I trusted a prominent sp's credibility.

I didn't expect your bizarre reply. I was instead bracing myself to be clobbered by all of Gina's protective fans.

Victoria Mod

Victoria Mod
Jun 11, 2003
www.
I dont see a problem.

No money exchanged and a courtesy phonecall made the night before. This really belongs in the invalid complaint department.

Thread closed.

p.s - Julia, please do not "egg on" a participant. Gina will respond for herself if she feels that she needs to.

Thank you

Victoria Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Cherry