Ashley Madison

Gillian Reeds ~ Sweet Release

Gillian Reeds

Embrace Wimsy
Sep 7, 2021
DT YVR
gillzreedz.wixsite.com
Hi there,

The experience I offer is light hearted, sweet and naughty.

Spread and taste my lips! Explore how our bodies connect. Allow me the time for a soothing touch escape and edging bordering on worship.

YES, I am am a squirter. It is like a never ending geyser if you let me keep going and sometimes I spray. NO, I can't guarantee but is very very often.

I find first time visits erotic, discovering our touch . Retern visits are full of anticipation of further exploration.

--------------------
GFE 300 1hr
GFE 450 90 min
--------------------
Safe Services ONLY. 2x Vax. I don't party.
(CFS, LFK, Digits, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, edging, COB, MPOS, MSOG)

Not Offered: unsafe uncovered full servise, bum stuff, and no deep throat or swallow. Hard BDSM and denigration. (BBFS, DT, CIM, Greek, Dato, Party, Hard BDSM) No one under 30 please.

My availability is mostly evenings and weekends. Daytime visits are possible with advance planning. New friends will be asked for screening and a form of deposit. 2- 12 hr notice may be needed for booking.

Please send me an brief text or email letting me know about yourself and what you are looking forward to in our time together.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

XxxOoo,
Gillian
Text only: 604-262-0822
[email protected]
https://gillzreedz.wixsite.com/my-site

Please note because I am low volume I only plan to be a Perb member 10 days a month at this time. If my ads are missing I am still around for a visit.

Attachments

Gillian Reeds

Embrace Wimsy
Sep 7, 2021
DT YVR
gillzreedz.wixsite.com
At my incal for the next hour or two, just gonna have some sushi and see if someone wants to hang out. Shoot me a text.
604-262-0822

Gillian Reeds

Embrace Wimsy
Sep 7, 2021
DT YVR
gillzreedz.wixsite.com
Doing that daily post to say hi, not sure if anyone looks at these 🤔.

A reminder at this time only planing to advertise on Perb 10 days a month. So if I'm not hear I am still around.

💋💋💋,
G

Reactions: Banged_Up

Gillian Reeds

Embrace Wimsy
Sep 7, 2021
DT YVR
gillzreedz.wixsite.com
Probably one of my lasts posts till next month when I advertise again here.

Recieved a couple thoughtful sweet messages, thank you again for that.

Truley enjoy being a provider! Looking forward to connecting with more of you.

💋💋💋,
G

Attachments

Seeking Arrangement