Indy Companion
Jerkmate

GFE: What is essential?

Johnsam

New member
Aug 16, 2003
122
0
0
42
Since 2cums asked for the "True Meaning of YMMV". I thought I would ask about GFE in 20 words or less not including acronyms.

For me it has to include DFK.
 

Groo39

Guest
Aug 21, 2003
123
0
0
SP wasteland: SK
You opened a can of worms there. I rely on the following definitions:

GFE - The "Girl-Friend Experience" has an instinctual emotional contact. The lady acts and feels like a friend, makes you feel welcome, makes you feel wanted. The companionship of such a session is as important as the services.

PSE - The "Porn-Star Experience" is characterized by exceptionally skillful and enthusiastic services. Any emotional contact is secondary, the primary goal is intensity of sensation and mind-blowing release.

Many people on different boards demand BBBJ to label an SP as a GFE, but I don't think that's a good evaluation in an age of safety-first.

Aside from expecting the usual variety of positions, CBJ, etc., I expect LFK/DFK from a GFE, while a PSE should be trying to remove your tonsils with her tongue.

Once in a rare while you find a lady who is a bit of both -- the ideal woman you've always fantasized about, but they're not at all common.

Note: SPs should not advertise as a GFE or PSE. You cannot guarantee an emotional connection for a GFE. Be wary of advertising a PSE -- some guys expect waaayyyy more than an SP wants to deliver on a regular basis before they'll call her a PSE.

As to 20 words -- I never get anything done on time and under budget. Clients love to state their impossible terms, but things get done as they get done.
 

Weekender

New member
Jun 8, 2003
103
0
0
Vancouver
I agree with Groo39, the GFE is not about covered vs. uncovered, it is about making that emotional contact.

As for "must haves", I would say it should include conversation, touching, undressing eachother, and even spending some time holding eachother after finishing.
 

oberon1999

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!!
Jan 13, 2003
326
0
0
Lower Mainland
Weekender said:
I agree with Groo39, the GFE is not about covered vs. uncovered, it is about making that emotional contact.

As for "must haves", I would say it should include conversation, touching, undressing eachother, and even spending some time holding eachother after finishing.
Yep condoms have nothing to do with GFE, I mean ok they have a very little to do, communication, sensitivity, openness, touching, carressing, jesus I'm getting horny...

oberon
 

Lurker 123

High Maintenance Member
Jul 23, 2003
1,073
0
36
Somewhere in BC
I totally agree with the "emotional contact". That causes me in trouble. I fall in love with a SP for I just feel like she is my sweetheart. I have seen her around 10 times. In between we communicate through e-mail. We talk about his/her daily life and other intimate matters. However,she claimed she will never get involve emotionally with any of her client!

I really feel she is my girl friend. In reality ,she is not! That is my definition of GFE
 

Groo39

Guest
Aug 21, 2003
123
0
0
SP wasteland: SK
Dunno, Lurker. There are a couple that I fire the occasional "how's life" email to (maybe every 4-6 weeks.) Just chit chat, nothing very personal -- I don't pretend to be a close friend, just a casual acquaintance. It'd be nice to be in a serious relationship with some of the ladies I've met, but I'm just far too pragmatic to think there would ever be a chance of that.

It's role-play -- it's just very tame role play compared to BDSM or some of the full-on fantasy outfits and such that some get into. You risk being labelled a stalker if you confuse it with reality.

I'm not saying you can't have a good friendship with an SP -- far from it. I just wonder how many guys who have "good friends" who are SPs are actually sending a lot more emails and content than they're receiving? How do you tell the difference between a seriously good role player/actress, and a genuine friendship?

I confide in friends I know I can count on -- people that I could ask for help if I needed, and who'd probably be helping before I got a chance to ask. I don't confide with casual or SP acquaintances the same way -- as likeable as they are, I've been played by too many relative amateurs in real life to let them that far into my personal life. I'd have to know an SP for quite a long time, and on a very non-business basis before I'd start divulging too many details.
 

Lurker 123

High Maintenance Member
Jul 23, 2003
1,073
0
36
Somewhere in BC
Groo39 said:
How do you tell the difference between a seriously good role player/actress, and a genuine friendship?

That is very true. A successful SP is very likely a very successful
actress too. She can send out her vibrant seduction to make her clients fall. This is how they do their business.

When a man is in love or infatuated, his mind can't think straight.
In the history of all mankinds, how many heroes fell in the traps of women!! The examples are numerous.

Let put it this way.Can we trust women as a whole?Are they all good actresses?
 

Groo39

Guest
Aug 21, 2003
123
0
0
SP wasteland: SK
Lurker 123 said:
Are they all good actresses? [/B]
No, I'd say more than half are pretty obvious when they're trying to manipulate you.

In a sense, I guess you could say that I think the difference between a good actress and a lifemate is whether you develop and maintain trust and respect in each other. If you grow complacent before that trust and respect wear off, well, that's where families come from.
 

oberon1999

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!!
Jan 13, 2003
326
0
0
Lower Mainland
Groo39 said:

I confide in friends I know I can count on -- people that I could ask for help if I needed, and who'd probably be helping before I got a chance to ask. I don't confide with casual or SP acquaintances the same way -- as likeable as they are, I've been played by too many relative amateurs in real life to let them that far into my personal life. I'd have to know an SP for quite a long time, and on a very non-business basis before I'd start divulging too many details.
While I agree with you here I also should say I know a few ladies who are what I would call professional (not quite the word I'm looking for but close) they tend to know a few things about me that my friends outside this don't know. Just a fact that it works out that way, I tend not to discuss my sex life with my friends. It is a trust thing, I don't expect any of the ladies I see to help me out of a jam but a few I consider on the edge of friends, a bit of a odd friendship to be sure but everything about this is a bit odd ;-)

As for Lurker's questions, as I have said before if the woman is good at what she does, you will never know.

Now if you are have such strong feelings for an escort you are seeing that you are thinking of things like leaving your wife and marrying her, introducing her to your friends as your new love, bringing her home to mom & dad I strongly suggest you do some real strong sole searching and decide what the relationship is based on... If you still come out feeling that way then you better get your shit together and have some frank not $$ based conversations with the lady of your dreams... If you both turn out to feel the same congratulations, if not better to know sooner than later because your never doing yourself any favours fooling yourself..

good luck

oberon
 

Lurker 123

High Maintenance Member
Jul 23, 2003
1,073
0
36
Somewhere in BC
Quote:
Now if you are have such strong feelings for an escort you are seeing that you are thinking of things like leaving your wife and marrying her, introducing her to your friends as your new love, bringing her home to mom & dad I strongly suggest you do some real strong sole searching and decide what the relationship is based on... If you still come out feeling that way then you better get your shit together and have some frank not $$ based conversations with the lady of your dreams... If you both turn out to feel the same congratulations, if not better to know sooner than later because your never doing yourself any favours fooling yourself..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oberon1999
Thank goodness I am divorced without a wife nor my parents are still alived. What I believe is I have passion with that beautiful SP .As you suggested it has to conquer many obstacles before it could come true. I have anticipated the situation.

Right now I believe in my heart she is a perfect replacement of my lost wife. How long this infatuation is going to last, no one knows! Time is going to do the justice. Meanwhile without the other expense,I still can afford to see her.

(Having a wife is more expensive than seeing a regular GFE SP. At least a SP is not accessible to your bank account!)
 

oberon1999

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!!
Jan 13, 2003
326
0
0
Lower Mainland
when I am backed in a corner and have to make a decision like this I always go with my heart, you get kicked in the nuts sometimes but sometimes you don't and as with most things in life, it's the times you don't that count.

oberon
 

spaceghost

Haunting Whispers
Oct 19, 2002
1,201
0
0
113
Vancouver
Umm... wait a minute!

Grendleaxe said:
Definition of GFE:
Gina Lee
( 18 words left over, what d'ya know :) )
While I have the highest amount of respect for Gina and the way she conducts herself as a courtesan... I have to jump in on this one.

You will note that Gina makes a point of telling you on her website that she offers a Genuine Friend Experience.

It appears to be very specific to tell you it is not a Girl Friend Experience.

That is an interesting point.

Many guys are always searching for the Girl Friend Experience and Gina's express efforts to 'redefine' the term caught my eye.

Another Sp (who appears to garner high marks for her service) made a comment recently that caught my interest for it's similarity to this.

She said that, after booking an hour with a client, the client wanted the session extended for another two hours. This was granted.

What did they do? They went shopping.

After the three hours, the client (obviously smitten with the experience and drawn completely down the 'Girl Friend Experience' path), asked if he could have another hour, go back to his place and 'make love' to her.

Asking to 'make love' struck a chord with the Sp and she promptly advised that she was unavailable to make an extension as she had other engagements.

It must be stressed, this Sp garners HIGH marks for her sexual satisfaction work. She also promotes the fact that she is a GFE. But the fact that he asked to 'make love' to her and not 'fuck' or 'have sex' seems to have created uneasy tension for her.

Interesting.

I believe many males would consider the 'making love' a natural extension of the 'GIRL Friend Experience'.

And it is a line many Sp's are tedious about crossing.

It is contrast worth noting.
 

oberon1999

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!!
Jan 13, 2003
326
0
0
Lower Mainland
Re: Umm... wait a minute!

spaceghost said:
Asking to 'make love' struck a chord with the Sp and she promptly advised that she was unavailable to make an extension as she had other engagements.

It must be stressed, this Sp garners HIGH marks for her sexual satisfaction work. She also promotes the fact that she is a GFE. But the fact that he asked to 'make love' to her and not 'fuck' or 'have sex' seems to have created uneasy tension for her.

Interesting.

I believe many males would consider the 'making love' a natural extension of the 'GIRL Friend Experience'.

And it is a line many Sp's are tedious about crossing.

It is contrast worth noting.
Noted, I actually avoid using the term "make love", for that very reason. Frankly it takes a concious effort to avoid using it but I do it because I know it might make some women uncomfortable. I assume if you have been in the business long enough and are good enough you have had a man get infatuated/in love with you and for most women in this business I don't think that is what they want. SO while I can tell a woman I want to make love to you right now and yes just mean sex, I don't say it that way.

I had one of the ladies I still see regularly off the street change her phone number and everything because one of her regulars said he wanted to leave his wife and marry her. Her comment to me was "you'd think he'd remember where he found me". She was interested in living her life and was not looking for a husband...

oberon
 

Lurker 123

High Maintenance Member
Jul 23, 2003
1,073
0
36
Somewhere in BC
We should redefend GFE to IGFE. Imitation Girl Friend Experience.
Same as other things in life. e.g. imitation crab meat doesn't taste the same as real crab meat. IGFE or SPs will never feel the same as a true girl friend experience no matter how one claims!
 

providerboy

Banned
Oct 9, 2002
54
0
0
The real definition of GFE

Pay no attention to Groo39 & Weekender's definition of GFE and their bullshit of "emotional connection".
GFE is a code word of DFK, DATY, and sometimes BBBJ. As if a provider is going to say "I 'll suck you off sans jimmy hat". No GFE is the code word. There is to much abuse of this word by con artist hookers. If you use Groo39's definition every damn provider will claim she is a gfe.
You can be guaranteed if I use GFE in a review I dfk'd, daty'd and most likely bbbj'd up a storm. I have spoken, and the definition is final. Appreciate the time.
 
Last edited:

oberon1999

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!!
Jan 13, 2003
326
0
0
Lower Mainland
Re: The real definition of GFE

providerboy said:
Pay no attention to Groo39 & Weekender's definition of GFE and their bullshit of "emotional connection".
GFE is a code word of DFK, DATY, and sometimes BBBJ. As if a provider is going to say "I 'll suck you off sans jimmy hat". No GFE is the code word. There is to much abuse of this word by con artist hookers. If you use Groo39's definition every damn provider will claim she is a gfe.
You can be guaranteed if I use GFE in a review I dfk'd, daty'd and most likely bbbj'd up a storm. I have spoken, and the definition is final. Appreciate the time.
Yeah yeah, OK GFE has to mean something in reviews and yeah DFK and DATY are part of it, I certainly was getting a bit philosophical because DFK and DATY do not insure it feels like a GFE to me but hey I see your point..

oberon
 

Groo39

Guest
Aug 21, 2003
123
0
0
SP wasteland: SK
Re: The real definition of GFE

providerboy said:
Pay no attention to Groo39 & Weekender's definition of GFE and their bullshit of "emotional connection".
Any particular reason you had to make it personal instead of just stating your opinion?

If you want BBBJ, ask for it. Ditto the other services. I hire companions, not service lists.
 

Groo39

Guest
Aug 21, 2003
123
0
0
SP wasteland: SK
kahuna_01 said:
THere are a few sps out there that are GFE, that to the uninitiated, seem very intimate but theyre colder than liquid nitrogen down deep.
Of that I have no doubt -- a good "player" (male or female) can make their target feel like the one-and-only center of their world. However, if I'm getting a GFE vibe, I'd rather not spoil the roleplay by thinking about reality at the time. Reality will come crashing back down soon enough.
 
Vancouver Escorts