Indy Companion

georgia strait

jimbo22

Aug 15, 2003
hey guys...

just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with any of the girls that advertise in the "georgia strait" newspaper?..any reccommendations?

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
jimbo22
why don't you circle the ones that you are considering and then do a search on this board. good luck

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
frisky,
I didn't know VJ is advertised in the Westender too..

adventurer
C'mon, suggest a few to jimbo, see if we have the same taste of women, I promise there will not be any frame war, at least not from me.
Just tell us who you consider is worth to see for jimbo.

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
TRY stephanie 408-0277 , hot looking , nice hard bod , not a teen but late 20's early 30's........ymmv
brown + green good attitude
enjoy

vicgfelover

Feb 23, 2003
In my house
There are ads in the GS, the West Ender (WE) also has a large section of service providers. If you're doing incall right downtown then you may want to start advertising in both, my pref is the WE. The GS does get distributed a bit wider geographically than the WE, so if you're doing in or outcall within a larger area then perhaps the GS would be your better choice. The other paper to consider an advert would be the buy and sell, though considering it isn't free I'm not sure how frequent a purchase it is for potential clients other than being able to browse it for free online.