Luna Lace
Seeking.com

gangbang?

roughtoo

Aug 15, 2003
Does anyone know of any sp's that will let my buddy and I go at the same time? We might even want to get my other buddy on her?

Thanks.

Danny

Saffire

Multi-faceted Member
Jun 28, 2003
My Own Private Idaho
Whatever.
It's fine to have a threesome if it involves 2 girls and 1 guy, but if it's 2 guys and 1 girl, she is a "skanky ho" and he should be in a "circle jerk"? He didn't say he wanted to fuck his friend, yet he is labeled as confused. And why is she suddenly held in disrespectful contempt?

Sex is fun. Try to remember that.

Saffire

Multi-faceted Member
Jun 28, 2003
My Own Private Idaho
Hate to break it to you adventurer, but every time an SP puts herself in any situation with a client, even if only one, it is "potentially" dangerous.

williewheeler

Bionic Member
May 30, 2002
YVR
if you check back far enough (try the "search" function), you'll find a bunch of threads about the "town pump" or "townpump - not sure if it's one word or two - girl. Now, if you can figure out her identity, she may be what you are looking for....

HowieMeeker

Mar 26, 2003
Here
Hey JoeBubba!

I offer something a little different & Special to my Clients. Anyone, looking to do Kinky, Gross, Unusual Sex acts with me can use me for Any & All Sex Acts. I do enjoy being used as a Sex Object.. You tell me what? I will DO IT ALL. No questions asked. No holes barred. I always do what I'm told. Greek, Spankings, Golden Showers, Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, b/d, s/m, Nasty, Gross, Unusual Sex acts, Fisting, Double & Triple Penetrations, Public Exposure & Public Sex, Nude Photography, all okay & more.... My Specialties: Groups, Gangbangs, Multiple men, Pee Games, Unusual Games. I get into Gross, Nastiest, Kinky Sex Acts of ANY Kind. All this & more for very little or no extra. I am VERY VERY OPEN minded. I like being used by men. I like men who are into ramming things like cucumbers, baseball bats, anything Different & Unusual, men who grab me by the, hair and then ram their cocks deep, down my throat. ANYTHING at all goes with me , no matter what it is.

Wow, you found a girl that you can take home to mom!:p

In reality, you have to wonder with an advertisement like that, what does she end up attracting?! :eek: