Asian Fever
Seeking.com

Fuck me sideways.....a monday from hell

gravitas

New member
Feb 8, 2006
2,178
0
0
I normally don't notice or care what day of the week it as as the work load is pretty much equal whether its a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. But there must have been something in the water since I was dealing with no end of stupid today. Honest to christ I had, and am continuing to deal with, no end of garbage and people coming at me with a litany of issues ranging from legitimately serious to down right moronic. My life was one big TPS Report today :(

Sorry but since no one at work seems to give a rats ass I'm coming to whine on perb.

Days like today make me seriously contemplate some sort of menial blue collar job where I show up, punch in, do my part as a small clog in the big corporate machine, clock out, pick up a half sack of pilsner and every two weeks collect my paycheck.
 

williewheeler

Bionic Member
May 30, 2002
500
0
0
YVR
gravitas said:
Sorry but since no one at work seems to give a rats ass I'm coming to whine on perb.
Yup, doing a good job is like wetting your pants in a dark suit - it gives you a warm feeling, but nobody notices!;)
 

necko

New member
Feb 26, 2005
1,227
0
0
68
Republic of Burnaby
Yup I had one of those days too , got called to come to a second job interview for a job in N. Van, got dressed up just to be told I wasn't getting the job but would I give the young guy who got the job some training and a list of my business contacts so he could do the job properly. I said no of course and walked out. sorry for hijacking the thread was not my intent I needed to whine:(
 

JustAGuy

New member
Jul 4, 2004
1,057
2
0
74
Manitoba
gravitas said:
Days like today make me seriously contemplate some sort of menial blue collar job where I show up, punch in, do my part as a small clog in the big corporate machine, clock out, pick up a half sack of pilsner and every two weeks collect my paycheck.
Errrr ... not to pick on a guy who's having a bad day or anything, but here in Canada, it's called a paycheque. :)
 

MissingOne

awake but not woke
Jan 2, 2006
1,960
75
48
necko said:
Yup I had one of those days too , got called to come to a second job interview for a job in N. Van, got dressed up just to be told I wasn't getting the job but would I give the young guy who got the job some training and a list of my business contacts so he could do the job properly. I said no of course and walked out. sorry for hijacking the thread was not my intent I needed to whine:(
Gee, it seems that you have knowledge and experience that people want. Perhaps you have a future as a very expensive consultant?
 

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 5, 2003
3,022
22
38
Cheer up

Since I first heard it about a year age, I would listen to this song whenever I had a bad day at work.

Bad Day by Daniel Powter

Where is the moment when needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
Tell me your blue skyies fade to grey
Tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need you to carry on

Your standing in line just to hit a new low
Your faking a smile with the coffee to go
Tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need you to carry on

(chorus)
Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie
You work on a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day, the camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day... you had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need you to carry on

(repeat chorus)

(bridge)
Sometimes the system goes on the blink and the whole thing it turns out
Wrong
You might not make it back and you know that you could be well all that
Strong
And I'm not wrong

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

(repeat chorus)
 

MissingOne

awake but not woke
Jan 2, 2006
1,960
75
48
gravitas said:
Days like today make me seriously contemplate some sort of menial blue collar job where I show up, punch in, do my part as a small clog in the big corporate machine, clock out, pick up a half sack of pilsner and every two weeks collect my paycheck.
Then, instead of coming to you for help with their problems, the idiots come to you to tell you what to do.
 

Maury Beniowski

Blastocyst
Mar 31, 2004
1,873
0
0
In a nice wet pussy!
gravitas said:
I normally don't notice or care what day of the week it as as the work load is pretty much equal whether its a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. But there must have been something in the water since I was dealing with no end of stupid today. Honest to christ I had, and am continuing to deal with, no end of garbage and people coming at me with a litany of issues ranging from legitimately serious to down right moronic. My life was one big TPS Report today :(

Sorry but since no one at work seems to give a rats ass I'm coming to whine on perb.

Days like today make me seriously contemplate some sort of menial blue collar job where I show up, punch in, do my part as a small clog in the big corporate machine, clock out, pick up a half sack of pilsner and every two weeks collect my paycheck.
That's what you get for taking that time off from Perb recently.

Learn from your mistakes, and resume posting here regularly...

We're out there watching you, we know where you sleep at night, and we've seen the colour of your bedspread...


Hehehe... :eek:
 

georgebushmoron

jus call me MR. President
Mar 25, 2003
3,132
1
0
50
Seattle
gravitas said:
My life was one big TPS Report today :(
TPS REPORT??? Ya work in Forestry or something?
 

Dakota Wood

Complex Goddess
Mar 3, 2005
585
0
0
48
Vancouver
Skol said:


Too bad about your day Grav..........................BUT

Don't they have summer in Calgary?
*snicker*, nice to know I wasn't the only one obsessive enough to notice. Also, whats with the order of the pics? Do the seasons change in a different order in Calgary?
 

dr_pepper

New member
Oct 4, 2005
168
0
0
gravitas said:
I normally don't notice or care what day of the week it as as the work load is pretty much equal whether its a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. But there must have been something in the water since I was dealing with no end of stupid today. Honest to christ I had, and am continuing to deal with, no end of garbage and people coming at me with a litany of issues ranging from legitimately serious to down right moronic. My life was one big TPS Report today :(

Sorry but since no one at work seems to give a rats ass I'm coming to whine on perb.

Days like today make me seriously contemplate some sort of menial blue collar job where I show up, punch in, do my part as a small clog in the big corporate machine, clock out, pick up a half sack of pilsner and every two weeks collect my paycheck.
wow that's my day to a tee
 

rickoshadows

Just another member!
May 11, 2002
905
0
16
60
Vancouver Island
Dakota Wood said:
*snicker*, nice to know I wasn't the only one obsessive enough to notice. Also, whats with the order of the pics? Do the seasons change in a different order in Calgary?
They come in different orders on different days :D
 

gravitas

New member
Feb 8, 2006
2,178
0
0
williewheeler said:
Yup, doing a good job is like wetting your pants in a dark suit
I may just have to try pissing myself at work.....would probably earn me a trip to the funny farm for some nice chemically induced peace


necko said:
Yup I had one of those days too , got called to come to a second job interview for a job in N. Van, got dressed up just to be told I wasn't getting the job but would I give the young guy who got the job some training and a list of my business contacts so he could do the job properly. I said no of course and walked out. sorry for hijacking the thread was not my intent I needed to whine:(
Whine away......consider this the monday to sunday my job sucks thread. Whoever was interviewing you needs a big smack upside the head. Wasting peoples time is fucking ignorant


JustAGuy said:
Errrr ... not to pick on a guy who's having a bad day or anything, but here in Canada, it's called a paycheque. :)
I have no problem working for my money and realize that a certain percentage of my salary compensates me for dealing with annoying people. However, where I get frustrated is when the idiots and annoying people start to win.


wilde said:
Since I first heard it about a year age, I would listen to this song whenever I had a bad day at work.

Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Thanks and it is a good song. Particularly like the video with Jessica Alba and the snl dude and the kill andy dick in a parody of da vinci code.


MissingOne said:
Then, instead of coming to you for help with their problems, the idiots come to you to tell you what to do.
Good point :eek:


Skol said:
Don't they have summer in Calgary?
Sure we do.....that pic was from one afternoon in my back yard


Maury Beniowski said:
Learn from your mistakes, and resume posting here regularly...
Sir yes sir!

oh, and those sheets you speak of.....how did you know I like spiderman


georgebushmoron said:
TPS REPORT??? Ya work in Forestry or something?
No, just another hard day at intertrod
 

FuZzYknUckLeS

Monkey Abuser
May 12, 2005
2,222
0
0
Schmocation
So I pull up to my Starbucks this mornin' on the way to the office, and I wait for this lady in an old shitbox Blazer ahead of me to park in one of the 2 spots that are open. She finishes parking, opens her door to get out and then sees me. She then quickly closes her door and starts up the Blazer, then backs it up 1/2 car length, gets out, and walks into the Starbucks without looking back once. This whole time I'm at first just kinda shocked and then I'm all WTF? and then I'm all over the horn and yellin' at her ass out the window. Bitch purposefully blocked me out of a spot for no fuckin' reason whatsover.
That's how my day started. Yippy-fuckin-ka-yay style.
:eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

aznboi9

Don't mind me...
May 3, 2005
1,383
3
0
Here Be Monsters
FuZzYknUckLeS said:
So I pull up to my Starbucks this mornin' on the way to the office, and I wait for this lady in an old shitbox Blazer ahead of me to park in one of the 2 spots that are open. She finishes parking, opens her door to get out and then sees me. She then quickly closes her door and starts up the Blazer, then backs it up 1/2 car length, gets out, and walks into the Starbucks without looking back once. This whole time I'm at first just kinda shocked and then I'm all WTF? and then I'm all over the horn and yellin' at her ass out the window. Bitch purposefully blocked me out of a spot for no fuckin' reason whatsover.
That's how my day started. Yippy-fuckin-ka-yay style.
:eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Shoulda let the air out of her tires.
 

souljacker

Total Noo-B
Dec 14, 2005
416
0
0
aznboi9 said:
Shoulda let the air out of her tires.
Or he coulda just double parked... But sitting in the car so that when she came out and tried to get out of her 2 parking spaces he could pull forward and backward in unison with her so that she wouldn't be able to leave! :D
 
Vancouver Escorts