Asian Fever
Ashley Madison

Freya Rose

disciplinedgary

Nov 24, 2021
https://visitfreyarose.com/

Mistress Freya Rose, as others have said before, is one sexy, professional and imaginative Dominatrix. She caters to a wide range of BDSM, Kink and Fetish interests. To see her full range of services and fees visit her at the above website. I have had two sessions with her so far and she does not disappoint! She really gets into her work and truly appears to enjoy what she does and what she does to you! She will dress in sexy lingerie, she is a knockout, believe me, and next session she will at my request be fully clothed (she says she has the perfect outfit) while I remain fully nude in bondage to emphasize the whole CFNM aspect. She willingly slaps my face, kicks me in the butt, cock and balls with her boots and disciplines nearly my entire body with a wide variety of floggers, big and small, crops, paddles, etc. of various sizes. The tools she uses are both hers and mine. So if you have special toys bring them along for her consideration. I love worshipping her boots before she uses them on me. She knows that in addition to being a slut for bondage and discipline, I am also a slut for humiliation. She verbally humiliates me commenting on my small penis and at my request she has taken photos of me, with her phone, nude and in bondage after discipline without my face showing. With my permission she has posted them on her Twitter feed and with her permission I have posted them on my Fetlife profile where I welcome all comments. As an exhibitionist I truly enjoy this but I realize my fetish for humiliation and exhibitionism is not for everyone and she certainly respects your privacy. She welcomes your ideas and input, but if you are not sure of what you would like, she certainly can guide you on your journey. She has a fantastic Tetruss suspension kit that puts me or anyone else into a standing spread eagle position in bondage as well as other positions without the use of the Tetruss. See her Twitter feed or my Fetlife profile to see what I mean about the Tetruss or simply view below. She is well worth every penny of tribute and enjoys gifts. For instance I gifted her with fetish lingerie a while back. She's not to be missed!

Last edited: