guys,

any intel on this gal.???

shes 43, and charges .5 for massage & hj / .70 m & bj / $.20 / fs

thanks.

ironchefbabe

Feb 6, 2005
French Nurse

hey herb..

i naturally called the numebr and ask her details....

she says shes 43 yrs. im impressed that she admitted she was that mature.. bec in her ad, she indicated that she is mature. a plus for honesty...:):D

she sounded nice on the phone. said she would be nude and i could touch all over. hmmm...i wanna TOFTT

so, any guys with any intel on this gal...?? i dont want to run into a ghost again. :eek:

thanks and more power to pooners!

felixb

I'm your breast friend!
Feb 10, 2005
Her name is Cathy and she's French Canadian. Do a search you'll find a few reviews.

ironchefbabe said:
hey herb..

i naturally called the numebr and ask her details....

she says shes 43 yrs. im impressed that she admitted she was that mature.. bec in her ad, she indicated that she is mature. a plus for honesty...:):D

she sounded nice on the phone. said she would be nude and i could touch all over. hmmm...i wanna TOFTT

so, any guys with any intel on this gal...?? i dont want to run into a ghost again. :eek:

thanks and more power to pooners!

KingLeer

Jul 29, 2003
Lower Mainalnd
I've seen Cathy on a couple of occasions. She is not in the WE she is off of Oak on 13th or so. 43 sounds about right. Spinner-type, quite slim. Good technique for HJ and CBJ not that bad. Nice lady, nothing special..good value for the money. Looks probably a 4 on the scale.