Indy Companion

Flat chested skinny blonde?

UhOh

Dec 12, 2011
I like variety, tall, short, big boobs, small boobs... After seeing a skinny blonde flat chested stripper this week I got an interest in that body type. However girls don't generally advertise small boobs.

Aart

Jun 4, 2017
Maddi 5868. She's 4'10 and a cups. Maybe a very small b. Great service. Nice girl. Face is hit or miss depending on your preferences. Located in Burnaby.

UhOh

Dec 12, 2011
A search of Renee says she has pierced nipples, not something I like.
I've already seen Maddi and that didn't go well. I did think she looked okay face and body, however she's a lot older than advertised.
Thanks for the suggestions.

gotamaman

Mar 25, 2009
Victoria 8646 meets your criteria. Larissa on LL is a brunette with ink that does as well. Good luck.

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011

poopquiz

Feb 2, 2007
Victoria 8646 meets your criteria. Larissa on LL is a brunette with ink that does as well. Good luck.
+1 for Victoria she is suuuuch a good dick sucker and a pretty good fuck. Body also meets your criteria, face is only so/so.

I've fucked Larissa a few times. Not blonde as mentioned, but she does have a good bod with a great round ass. Service is lackluster, but went back a few times because she's in a convenient spot for me and she's cheap and I liked her looks.

Poonertime

Apr 1, 2011
GVRD
I was craving a girl like this last week and even contact this girl.

http://vancouver.backpage.ca/BodyRu...blue-eyes-sexy-sensual-and-seductive/13469368

But then this fiasco happened

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?239617-Leolist-massage-Ruby-0530

I called her out on it, she denied the whole thing and didn't respond to anymore of my texts! I still told her I wanted to see her at her studio too. She offered everything short of full service!
Those pictures are fake I have seen them before elsewhere

maniacalone

Feb 20, 2015
I like variety, tall, short, big boobs, small boobs... After seeing a skinny blonde flat chested stripper this week I got an interest in that body type. However girls don't generally advertise small boobs.
Scarlett LL 8887 fits the criteria. Really sweet girl too.

miore

Aug 7, 2018
I look for different. angela is not skinny. in shape but older. maybe 40? 45? small tits and hard to pin down. bbbj was like nothing I have had. heard she comes into town sometimes.

Oldfart

Long Standing Member
Mar 31, 2003
Burquitlam
I look for different. angela is not skinny. in shape but older. maybe 40? 45? small tits and hard to pin down. bbbj was like nothing I have had. heard she comes into town sometimes.
Are you talking about Angela 3888 in North Burnaby?
You describe her bbbj as being unique, but you didn't say whether that was bad or good. Please elucidate.

NEbaD

Mar 16, 2016
Greater Vancouver
Maddi 5868. She's 4'10 and a cups. Maybe a very small b. Great service. Nice girl. Face is hit or miss depending on your preferences. Located in Burnaby.
THIS.

Maddi is great. In case you skimmed over it, 4'10=EXTREMELY PETITE.

Reviewed alot, almost all good. One if my ATFs

WashboardAbs

Feb 28, 2003
Vancouver
I can concur that Larissa has a great body - small, perky tits. An amazing ass - very round, quite a handful. She gives great head and can take a pounding. She is not incredibly enthusiastic, but is nice, clean and has a banging body.