Luna Lace
Ashley Madison

Favorite Clients

shak

Apr 4, 2004
I have seen plenty threads on fellow pooner's favorite SPs; however, I haven't heard much about SP's favorite clients. I mean, sure, there are threads on complains about clients(ie: being not clean, disrespectful....ect). I have never heard from SPs talking about their favorite clients(of course, there is always the privacy concern, but i am not asking you to disclose their identities. I am only interested in things they do/their characteristics that make them your favorites). Its probably more than being clean,respectful, and fun(which are the characterestics I believe most people reading this board possess). In addition, its probably a combination of things and sometimes hard to explain. Nonetheless, I am just curious as what the girls have to say about it.

Very Veronica

Banned
Aug 2, 2004
Vancouver
my fav clients

The smart confident ones are the most fun...add handsome to the mix and i've been known to blush and a guy who caps it off with great manners makes me positively swoon.

sheena west

Feb 3, 2004
Burnaby B.C
hotmail.com
My favorite client is man who is very clean, shaved , good breath, gentle, , cautious, a little shy, like it's their first time, intelligent. Someone you can have a nice conversation with. If my client posseses all these qualities, that enables me to throw them around like a rag doll and have my way with them. OOOPS! I think I was just thinking out loud. Sorry about that, I was just jokin' (or was I?) it's late and I'm obviously overtired.

H

Hardatwork

I think that a few of these probably helps...

(sorry, I had to say it... :D )

BobbiVan

Jun 14, 2004
Yaletown
www.bobbi-vancouver.com
Favorite Client

I'd have to say that my favorite clients are men with confidence, great manners, good hygiene is always important, the ability to have a nice conversation, someone who knows how to take their time with a woman ;)

I love having clients that make sure I get off! :) That's numero uno in my books, I love this job... and I definately love having clients that make me love my job even more!!

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
Victoria
I've always kinda wondered about dress code. I mean I never show up wearing dirty ratty old sweatpants and a T-shirt with holes in it, but should I dress semi-formally? Like do girls prefer a guy who wears dressy pants, a nice shirt & a tie, or do they prefer the more casual (nice) jeans and a t-shirt kind of look?

If the answer is that I need to wear a full suit & tie then they need to start paying me. ;)

RobBC

shak

Apr 4, 2004
Its interesting to see the attribute "confidence" being mentioned more than once. I actually brought this topic up during a session and the girl told me that she simply hates clients that are arrogant/overly confident(we are leaving out people with bad hygiene, on coke, or brought little kids with them :cool: ).

I guess the atmosphere during a session is a two way thing. If the client possess certain characteristics that makes him your favorite, you probably attract him in a similiar way too. My question is, would you go out of the way just to make sure he returns? Are there times when the session is so enjoyable that you actually forgot you are providing a service?

shak

Apr 4, 2004
Hardatwork said:
I think that a few of these probably helps...

(sorry, I had to say it... :D )
haha, yeah money always helps. Afterall, who doesnt love $. But being the most generous guy doesnt mean that you will be one of the favorite clients. They will probably treat you like every other clients, put up with a "professional" smile everytime when they see you instead of a smile from their heart. Sometimes you can just sense it and it feels really bad

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 8, 2003
Winnipeg
shak said:
Its interesting to see the attribute "confidence" being mentioned more than once. I actually brought this topic up during a session and the girl told me that she simply hates clients that are arrogant/overly confident
In my job I deal with with a lot of people who think they know everything about everything. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. Arrogant people appear confident, but often the arrogance hides the fact that they really are posers. Truly confident people don't need to be arrogant, and frequently aren't.

Just my .02

Tom