Exotic Busty Model 💋❤️ visiting Vancouver May 30-June 3rd! ✈️✈️✈️Duo’s available 👑👑👑

Melissarose

May 4, 2019
Exotic Busty Model 💋❤ visiting Vancouver May 30-June 3rd! ✈✈✈Duo’s available 👑👑👑

Click this link to visit my website: www.MeetMelissaRose.com

You can also click this link to keep up with my day to day activities via my Twitter!
[HR][/HR]

Have you ever imagined a kind of adventure that is electrifying, exhilarating and so pleasurable that the memory enough can make your heart beat in excitement anytime you reminisce about it?

I can provide that kind of adventure!

Hello Gentleman, my name is Melissa Rose :).
I am a 23 year old student from Toronto who is well travelled and has a passion for providing unique & unforgettable encounters!

I have a cute small button nose, lovely cheekbones, and radiant bronze skin.... I also am blessed with natural, full womanly curves that compliment my toned figure.

I consider myself to be a versatile; I enjoy slipping into a cocktail dress that extenuates my delightful curves for a night out, but I also like to switch it up and enjoy more casual activities such as hiking, exploring new cities, or staying in for a ‘Netflix and Chill’ date.

As well, I have been told many times that I am easy-going, well spoken and a very interesting person to talk to. So while you might book me based off my delightful physical appearance, you will be guaranteed to enjoy my personality and conversation even more!

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR]
BOOKINGS
For bookings, please click this link:
https://www.meetmelissarose.com/contact
OR
Feel free to Text/Email me with:
Your name & date/time of your requested session!

Email: [email protected]
Text: 416-602-5716

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR][HR][/HR]
RATES
Half Hour $250
1 Hour $340
1.5 H $480-Active Terb Member Discount
($440)
2 Hours $580-Active Terb Member Discount ($540)

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR][HR][/HR]
I also provide Duo's with the Lovely Kimberly Rose (pictured below). As well , I offer trios with Melissa Carter!

I look forward to spending time with you, and making magic happen!
Let’s meet up and explore your utmost intimate desires.....

Melissa Rose

xoxo

Last edited: