PERB In Need of Banner

EB/TO Memories

pegger

Oct 15, 2003
I'd love to see Bridget, Naomi or Vanna again. Three EB/TO girls who rocked my world and were full of surprises..

What was your best ever EB/TO experince?

pegger :p

pegger

Oct 15, 2003
Oops, I meant Fiona, not Naomi. With her school girl looks and excellent skills, she surprised the hell out of me.

pegger

Oct 15, 2003
Vanna

Vanna had a way of sexy eye contact as you approached the finish line that drove me wild.

pegger

Oct 15, 2003
C'mon guys. All time fave. Blast from the past?

henry8

Oct 10, 2003
Winnipeg
My all time favourite.... this is going back awhile now... would have to be Katrina! She went private for awhile, then was out in Ontario.. then??

galleon

Aug 29, 2003
Tracy. She worked downstairs. Its been about 4 years since I've been there, so I'm not sure if she is still there. Great girl. Good looking, small breasts, excellent attitude.

MRGREEN

Lost in Translation
Jul 7, 2003
Winnipeg
perb.ca
Ah yes, Vanna and Lacey from 8-10 years ago. How about Tanya, she was a fun gal.
Now really turning back the clock......Late mid-late 70's bikini's and no condoms...... Kelly, Autumn, Jackie, Tina........to name a few

pegger

Oct 15, 2003
Bridget was pretty wild. Those huge boobs and wild in the tub. I saw her a few times.

Ah, where is she now?

Also, the Vannah I was talking about was only there for awhile about 4 years ago. She and Bridget both left around the same time.

henry8

Oct 10, 2003
Winnipeg
Cindyff

does anyone remember how long ago it was that Cindy of CindyFF was at EB/TO? I recall being is a session with her when she was fairly new and wouldn't even consider a CBJ at the time. I am guessing about 7 years ago. My how things have changed

Quimby

Banned
Nov 10, 2003
Springfield
I think Cindy FF was working at Nevada, then went private. Don't remember her from EB/TO. I could be wrong, maybe she started there?

stout

dining is always my treat
Jan 8, 2004
the last time i was there i saw brittney and was not impressed no repeat. i tried cynthia and was blown away to find out how much attention i got !!!! if youve seen her ya know what i mean. i used to see her at least once a week and then i stopped for a bit due to the holidays and travelling, but i just went there yesterday and they said she was gone!! does any one have any info?

Pink Cherry