Tara Green
Jerkmate

Do they think today it might be free

luckydog71

Oct 27, 2003
Washington State
Or boarding a plane.

They stand in line when it is their turn to board they need to put down all of their luggage and rumage thorugh their purse looking for the ticket.

Do ya think the lady standing at the front of the line collecting tickets from everyone else as they board, would also want yours when you board??????

Then why did you not have the fuckin thing in your hand so you could hand it to her.

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
luckydog71 said:
Or boarding a plane.

They stand in line when it is their turn to board they need to put down all of their luggage and rumage thorugh their purse looking for the ticket.

Do ya think the lady standing at the front of the line collecting tickets from everyone else as they board, would also want yours when you board??????

Then why did you not have the fuckin thing in your hand so you could hand it to her.
Actually, I mainly see this when we have to show our picture ID to the ticket collector, and people have to shuffle through their bags and pockets to find it. But I blame the airlines for that, especially Air Canada. They could post signs at the gates stating that a picture ID is required when boarding. They could state this on their tickets. But noooooo...the douchebags announce that it is time to board the plane, and then at the last minute go, "oh, btw, we need to see your ID". :rolleyes:

It's just as annoying when all the sheep decide to crowd around the open gate even though the poor airline people are trying to board by seat number.

tigger

May 21, 2004
new way of boarding

I know what all of you mean, esp when people cant find things and a flight is delayed already. Think speed when going through a line up, have things ready, why not take the change out of your pants, put it in your jacket, carryon or whatever while waiting, jacket has to be xrayed anyways. I wear my steel toad boots due to my work, i have the laces undone and ready to take off before i go to security. One suggestion for airlines, instead of general boarding, call window first, wiat 5 mins, then middle, then isle. Never fails when i have a window some schmuck is there with the isle seat before me trying to mess with his possible oversize carry on and a line starts in the isle of the plane. Am i on crack or do i have some valid suggestions?

Curious Boy

Aug 4, 2002
Downtown
window seats should load first

tigger said:
One suggestion for airlines, instead of general boarding, call window first, wiat 5 mins, then middle, then isle. Never fails when i have a window some schmuck is there with the isle seat before me trying to mess with his possible oversize carry on and a line starts in the isle of the plane. Am i on crack or do i have some valid suggestions?
If you've been on a plane in the last four years, you should know the routine. Empty your pockets into your carry-on, take your laptop out of your carry-on, leave the camera in your carry-on. Most people actually do get it. 2 yrs ago it took me an hour to get through the security checks flying home from Las Vegas, when I went last month it took me 30 min from check-in to boarding gate. LAX is the same.

You have the perfect solution to boarding, and Westjet used to do that, but it may have been too difficult for some people to board by letter instead of number. I thought it was great, not having to step over people to get to your window seat.

But, it's like someone said at work today:
"You can't do that, it makes too much sense!"

:rolleyes:

luckydog71

Oct 27, 2003
Washington State
tigger said:
One suggestion for airlines, instead of general boarding, call window first, wiat 5 mins, then middle, then isle. Never fails when i have a window some schmuck is there with the isle seat before me trying to mess with his possible oversize carry on and a line starts in the isle of the plane. Am i on crack or do i have some valid suggestions?
Tigger, actual U.S. airlines use that system now. When they give you your boarding pass it has a group number on it. Freq flyers and 1st class are group 1. Then the next lowest group numbers are the window, then the middle and finally the isle. They the board by group number, not row number.

It works well, except for the dumb asses who are group number 10 but stand in front of the door waiting for their number to be called.

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
necko said:
MY gripe for the day is people who aren't ready to pay after standing in line for 30 min. IE the bus the grocery store the liquer store!!!!
people who have to count out every frickin penny, then find the coupons, then recount the change, then realize they forgot smokes so the cashier has to go get someone to unlock the cabinet to get them, then ring them in, then the change counting starts again ...

AND IT ALL HAPPENS IN THE FRICKIN EXPRESS LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BushPilot

Apr 23, 2004
wolverine said:
Actually, I mainly see this when we have to show our picture ID to the ticket collector, and people have to shuffle through their bags and pockets to find it. But I blame the airlines for that, especially Air Canada. They could post signs at the gates stating that a picture ID is required when boarding. They could state this on their tickets. But noooooo...the douchebags announce that it is time to board the plane, and then at the last minute go, "oh, btw, we need to see your ID". :rolleyes:

It's just as annoying when all the sheep decide to crowd around the open gate even though the poor airline people are trying to board by seat number.
I have been on tons of flights both before and after 9/11, and I've never, once, had problem hearing the airline announce that photo ID will be checked when boarding the plane. The real problem is with people who don't listen for their row number to be called before crowding up to the front of the line.

luckydog71

Oct 27, 2003
Washington State
HFS - you have a great idea.

There is an additional benefit to your plan. Within one year you and I would be the best looking humans on the planet. Everyone else would have the big ugly fucking tatoo covering their whole face.

Would that make us freaks? We could get a job in the circus.

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
Two words: Soylent Green.

If you're dumber than a cow then we might as well spare the cow.

:mad: