Legend Fantasyland

deja vue

schizo_man

smaller member
Oct 19, 2003
edmonton
Hey all fellow "Hobbyists" as it were....... Much like many of the people on here I have been a long time reader, first time reviewer, so bear with me. My establishment of choice as of late has been deja vue, doesn't seem to see much written about it.

I've had the pleasure of seeing mainly Jade, who I must say is a real angel. Very easy going attitude, great body.... I do like the gals with less up top... anything more than a mouthful is a waste, as they say.... but I digress...... first visit with jade was basically a basic hj reverse, subsequent visits fs. Have never left dissapointed.

Tonite I wanted to see Jade, but as she wasnt working, met with Morgan. First off, she's a very attractive lady, again small up top. A bit on the quieter side. When she first came in the room she appeared distracted, which I feel led to an overall bad experiance, but on a different day most likely would have a different response. no kitty play, which was a bit of a dissapointment. settled for a hj, would repeat, as a different day, a different attitude.

I have also seen Taylor, but only when she was at The Cove, havent seen her in a long time.

These posts may not be much, more to follow in time. Would be interested to see other's opinion's about deja vue, recommendations.

schizo_man

smaller member
Oct 19, 2003
edmonton
I had heard that Taylor was there, but of course I could be wrong, never having seen her there myself. If I am, my apoligies.

Pink Cherry