Carman Fox
Jerkmate

Defending Perb.

Poseidon

Mr. Controversy
Jul 21, 2003
Your place or mine?
It has come to my attention that Perb members are being called a "misogynist marching band"

I have defended us Perberts and put my comments and 2C on the Terb thread:

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=366684#post366684

PS. If any one else feels that Perberts are being back stabbed behind the back, post your comments on the Terb thread and on this one. After all, I don`t think we want Sps and new posters to be deterred by such bogus comments.

Last edited:

Massagegirl

Banned
Mar 25, 2003
Oh, don't let her get under your skin Poseidon, she sounds like a drama queen who is bitter about her bad review. If people are leaving perb because of threatening emails/outings etc, then what does that have to do with misogyny(a hater of women)?

If she has such contempt for all of us then may I suggest that she forget about perb and not slander us from afar? Even though she is obviously lurking here as we speak or she wouldn't be so up to date on current events....

Henry Flowers

Oct 11, 2003
Re: *looks left looks right* haters? where?

~Alexandria~ said:
PERB is for lovers of women! Whats the name for that, Massagegirl?
You made me look Alexandria; Philogynist, a person who loves or is fond of women.

R the Man

Variety is the spice...
Nov 23, 2002
Somewhere in La La Land
Good call on ignoring the dissed posters on TERB...I'm still not sure why exactly the flurry of resignations (they seemed to have all different reasons, superficially anyway), but I get some good info on this board, so I'll keep posting.

sirlickheralot

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2003
Vancouver
Poseidon, I see the most vocal PERB detractor in the thread you started has been reprimanded by Fred himself. It's amazing the malicious lies people will spread in an effort to destroy the credibity of PERB and its posters. Here's a particularily good one from an ex-Perbert PIL aka Pallydin on TERB who basically accuses PERB and therefore Fred of extortion.

Pallydin said:
You're kidding, right? There was no choice for the women to become contributors, you either did it or you ceased to exist on PERB. Or do you forget the months spent implementing all that?

Poseidon

Mr. Controversy
Jul 21, 2003
Your place or mine?
Sirlick,

Looks like Fred Zed put Pallydin in his place and proved that he's a member that was kicked out and had nothing to contribute to Perb.

Pink Cherry