Indy Companion
Ashley Madison

Choice of uniform?

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
Does anyone out there know how to go about asking what the SP will be wearing during the session? Don't get me wrong, I like the naked bit as much as the next guy...but sometimes I like to get FS or BJ or whatever from someone in say...a leather skirt or something to that effect. Is it considered rude to ask what the girl's wearing? I know Divine used to give you the choice between leather or lace...but that was the only thing you really had a choice about there (don't get me started on that place).

Bobo The Rabbit

May 11, 2002
Edmonton
Yea devine was really poorly done, only place I ever got a hot towle at. Nice big rooms though. If you have seen a girl once or twice you can ask her to ware something specific the next time you see her, other wise over the phone it can be a bit hard. Sydney at fantasy will ware special out fits but you just need to ask her once your in the room and she will go change. Though I wouldent recommend her for FS, but if you just want a BJ from a good looking girl in a outfit then try her. Not many girls carry a wide variety of fetish ware.
One time on my way out of deja vu I saw a girl at the back in this amazing sun dress, she looked so good, but I dident see her face and dident get to ask who that was.
Its nice though when a girl is dressed to fit your wants.

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
What kind of outfits does Sydney have? Do they usually have their "work clothes" there? I mean if they're wearing something that you're not keen on, will they usually have something else there that they can change into?

Kascha_Fan

May 29, 2003
Toronto Area
Mona at Deja Vu ...

asked me many times what I liked/wanted from our time together.

By the nature of her concern for my enjoyment of our time, I think she would be accomodating if at all possible to a look for you.

I would say try her once and if you click, just ask her.
I have a feeling she would take care of you if she can.

My $0.03 (hey the loonie is doin' better)

KF

jim

May 11, 2002
Over 2 hands plus a mouthful big
Owudoin said:
Does anyone out there know how to go about asking what the SP will be wearing during the session?
If you have a preference or you really like the outfit a gal is wearing, then do what I do. Make an appointment in advance and request the outfit. They are more than willing to be helpful.

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
Sounds like I'm going to be coming to see you....

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
I'm not being the tease here, just let us know when you find a new "home".

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
Does she do the different outfits too? Haven't seen her yet...

Mikey

Feb 18, 2003
Edmonton, Ab
Another one that would turn my crank would be for the lady to have her hair up and wear some nice business attire with a black bra, stockings and garter belt underneath
AMEN. I'm just not 100 % happy without at least the garter belt and stockings.. Not to mention DATY with those soft things clamped around your ears.. hehe

Owudoin

PVC/Latex Fan...
Mar 14, 2003
Edmonton
Hey johngenx, PM me to give me an idea if I should stray from Marcie & Mercedez.