PERB In Need of Banner
E.D. Meds

CBJ - As good as the real thing???

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
OK, I have never had a BJ with protection.... as I am new to this MP stuff..... Virgin PERB still.... :)

Is it as good as the real thing? How close?

I would think a HJ would be more enjoyable then a CBJ... ????

I am just curious.....

Thanks guys....

Brian....

Bobo The Rabbit

May 11, 2002
Edmonton
I posted a while back that the ladys should carry higher quality covers, heat conductive lub friendly and what not, the extra buck or two is nothing when you consider the jump in quality of service.

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Riding Off Into The Sunset
IMO weather it be a BBBJ or CBJ a lot of it has to do with the technique and skills of your SP. If she knows what she's doing and provides a lot of teasing a good CBJ can be very enjoyable. I've had BBBJs that weren't as great. Myself I never go for just a straight BJ in a session but just as a prelude to FS. I agree with goesks that I'd rather have a good HJ than a bad CBJ as there's a lot more sensation involved. Mind you there's a certain turn on having a lovely lady looking up at you with her big beautiful eyes while slurping way.
Hey goesks and freddylikesit, where can you find the Kimono Micro-thins and Beyond7? I've never seen those brands on the shelf.

jim

May 11, 2002
Over 2 hands plus a mouthful big
I agree with the majority, the delivery makes a huge difference. I once had one where the SP had a tongue stud. Condom? What Condom?? At least that's what it felt like.

J

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
The lesson is stock up, and get more when you get down to your last couple of boxes

Last couple of boxes!! Hell Freddy are you buying them by the case? I didn't realize you were visiting Miss Alex that much!!

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Hey freddy and goesks. Had to travel to a few Superstores but finally found one that had both brands in stock. The Kimonos cost a bit more at $7.49 for a box of 12 while the Beyond Sevens are a great deal at $5.10 for a box of 18. Noticed that both brands come with Spermicide as well as regulars. I wonder if there is a bad taste on the Spermicide ones. Any feedback there? Anyway I bought a box of each and will be trying them out tonight when I visit my current favourite lady. In the past I've been using the Lifestyles Ultra-Thins so I'll see how these compare. I'll post my report later.

Dr Phibes

Nov 14, 2002
Edmonton
www.mayerlabs.com is the company that makes the Kimono Microthins. Apparently there is some debate of the long term effects of nonoxynol-9 which is the spermicide used in most spermicidal condoms. They say that long term use actually can increase the chance of contracting HIV in women who use it multiple times a day and are at risk of contracting HIV. Mayer Labs has some information on this on their site and is working towards changing their spermicidal condoms to no longer use nonoxynol-9

Just a heads up.

Pussyman

Banned
Dec 25, 2002
Goesks. I hate to contradict you on your comment about Kimono Micro Thins not coming with spermicide but they actually do. Unfortunately today when I went to use the ones that I bought yesterday, I noticed on the box (Purple in color) that it says: Plus Spermicidal Lubricant. Lucky for me that my lady was a trooper and decided to follow through in my experimentation. Even after trying to wipe off the stuff, she was making some strange faces and agreed that it didn't taste so good. Another downside on the Kimono was that it actually ripped during the BJ. Maybe there was to much teeth involved but I wasn't impressed. Anybody out there want a free box of condoms? I also tried the Beyond7 and found them to be very good and comparable to the Kimonos if not better. I think I'll stick with those. Especially since a box of 18 will last me for awhile. For that matter the Lifestyles Ultra Sensitives that I was using previous are good as well and am told that they taste OK.
I was also filled in by my gal that the condoms with Spermicide are not advisable for SPs to be using as they can cause various problems. This confirms what Dr. Phibes said earlier. My question is then why do companies put this crap on the condoms?

Lilith

Prescription Strength
Sep 25, 2003
Edmonton, Alberta
In my experience flavored condoms seem to sacrifice feel for flavour. The last time I used a flavoured condom my client actually commented that it "felt like a rubber boot". So I tossed those out the window.... Maybe there are better flavoured brands out there but I haven't found them yet. Have any of you guys tried the polyeurethane ones yet? Are they worth the extra coinage?

daddy o

Aug 27, 2003
CBJ as good as the real thing? HELL NO. Would I really want BBBJ from someone I know has been around the block one to many times. HELL NO. Would I ever say no to a BJ just because there was a condom on. HELL NO.