Fetish Funhouse
Ashley Madison

Bunch of reviews

pop ping

Mar 19, 2018
Ilooking at the lack of quality service in Victoria today and thought i should write my review.

Agencies:

Seduction unlimited: No.
Stats are all fake & random.
This is the place you go to if you’re absolutely desperate, drunk, high, and don’t want to remember a thing.

Sweet VIP: respectable place and great service.
Used to have many young hot ladies, but currently the best you can find there are 7s in terms of looks. Service is still 10.
maybe because of covid? Who knows.

Island’s finest: has potential
The best thing about this place is the line up that the other agencies don’t do.
I haven’t seen the newer ladies, but pre covid I would would have rated them 6-7 in terms of looks and 8-9 for service.

Indies:
There are a couple of attractive indies, but I am yet to meet a lady who has a nice classy incall. Walking into a sketchy incall takes away from the experience, no matter how attractive the lady is.

Zoe - she’s young, small, horny with lots of energy. She seems a bit cold and introverted.

Danica - she’s hot, tall, and has a good personality.

Skyee - young and small but too bony for me. She’s really nice.

Jasmine - Hot, fit body but her personality disappoints.

I’ve seen a few others that I don't recall for good reason.

I’m longing to meet an attractive, warm, classy lady with a nice incall that doesn’t make you feel like you’re an absolute piece of shit who belongs in the sewer you’re walking into.

Bridge

Nov 11, 2014
PP, while the agencies might very well be good I have to state that there are MANY attractive, warm, classy, and alluring Indies with comfortable and clean incalls. BH has mentioned a few and there are masses of others. Look at the comments/reviews on this site and take your pick.

Reactions: Buddyguy66

hogger

Oct 15, 2008
Ilooking at the lack of quality service in Victoria today and thought i should write my review.

Agencies:

Seduction unlimited: No.
Stats are all fake & random.
This is the place you go to if you’re absolutely desperate, drunk, high, and don’t want to remember a thing.

Sweet VIP: respectable place and great service.
Used to have many young hot ladies, but currently the best you can find there are 7s in terms of looks. Service is still 10.
maybe because of covid? Who knows.

Island’s finest: has potential
The best thing about this place is the line up that the other agencies don’t do.
I haven’t seen the newer ladies, but pre covid I would would have rated them 6-7 in terms of looks and 8-9 for service.

Indies:
There are a couple of attractive indies, but I am yet to meet a lady who has a nice classy incall. Walking into a sketchy incall takes away from the experience, no matter how attractive the lady is.

Zoe - she’s young, small, horny with lots of energy. She seems a bit cold and introverted.

Danica - she’s hot, tall, and has a good personality.

Skyee - young and small but too bony for me. She’s really nice.

Jasmine - Hot, fit body but her personality disappoints.

I’ve seen a few others that I don't recall for good reason.

I’m longing to meet an attractive, warm, classy lady with a nice incall that doesn’t make you feel like you’re an absolute piece of shit who belongs in the sewer you’re walking into.
THen I would suggest Danica. She is a sweetheart, treats you like a king, lots of class and a great personality. Nice in call too.

• Love
Reactions: DanicaSummers

ThickAF

Apr 12, 2021
THen I would suggest Danica. She is a sweetheart, treats you like a king, lots of class and a great personality. Nice in call too.
He saw Danica...

I'm curious on Jasmine I have meant to book but wonder if she will be too restrictive when it gets down to it. I just dont get a warm feeling upfront.