PERB In Need of Banner
Jerkmate

brown and a green short time girls

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
hello fellow hobbyist's, i'm looking to expand my list of brown to brown and green girls. so far i frequent , gabriella , sara , stephanie (the best looking) and meaghan who is everyone's fav , but now she's too busy to get a appointment. hope she does not burn out . if anyone has a favorite 120 girl to add to the list it would be appreciated.
no smelly bungholes or elephant flaps

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
lolita
stephanie in the yaletown area ,
blonde , very good looks , awesome bod for her age (30-35) works out everyday , real six packabs. not a gfe , all safe , but nice and not a clockwatcher or mechanical , great cbj , really gets into it when she warms up , she's not big into daty , but allows me to ,but ymmv. brown+green ,408-0277
tell her u saw her shill review :)
have fun

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
We seem to put values on many things now , toes-bungholes- and i think flaps are very important also , huge ones are like elephant ears , mid size like a dried apricot , small like a ????
so i believe we should now include flap sizes :)

spaceghost

Haunting Whispers
Oct 19, 2002
Vancouver
Re: Small flaps

Oldfart said:
Small flaps are like a rosebud.
I don't recall ever seeing reports on flaps?

Kriiist... you're gonna have to start rolling these girls over like fish at the market.

"Sorry honey, before we get started... I just gotta make some notes. Can you bend over... Hmmmm... toe (check), flaps (check)... K... turn around sweetie... bunghole (check)... Okay... ready for takeoff, let's get started."

LOL

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
i guess toes and flaps are pretty close call , but i would say the toe is what is inside the flaps ! the flap wings can be huge and the toe tight or vice/versa........personallly i like small flaps , not elephant ears

Licker

May 22, 2003
Burnaby
Other SP's at about $120/half hour are the nearly uniformly wonderful ladies at Special Ladies (aka the ranch), now not quite so far from Vancouver and Burnaby. Good providers in Surrey in that price range include Sammara, Katelyn, and Lexxus. Lisa the giggler in Burnaby is now in that price range. The remarkable thing is that the ladies mentioned above and here provide some of the best services I have experienced, though some guys would rate their appearances (in some instances) lower than the higher priced competition. It would be nice to hear about some others.

Two can come

Taste Tester.
Jun 11, 2003
Valley
You are right Licker, lots of nice SP's in that price range. Special Ladies is great and all very easy on the eyes.

Happy Pooning !!!

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
i guess that's it , everyone is reading , everyone is fucking , and know one posting , i guess that is it for brown and a green sp's in this city ? pretty sad ! or everyone is keeping them to themselves?
cum on guys , put it out here . lets use this board for our advantage . good or bad , it's all good info.
SO ALL THE PEEPING TOM LURKERS , PLEASE GIVE YOUR 2 CENTS WORTH , IT'S OK , EVEN IF THE GIRL HAS MANY REVIEWS , WE CAN ALL GAIN BY MORE INFO . THANKS :)