Freya Darling
Ashley Madison

bodyslide anyone ??

lakersfan34

Dec 6, 2004
anyone know of reputable girls that give bodyslides as services ??
I'm loking for someone preferably under 30 and will finish with a hj..

Thanks.

massageseeker

Sep 3, 2003
not many places that just do bodyslide.. you pretty much have to pay for FS as you are utilizing time. Unlike Victoria there were a lot of places that offered just bodyslide.. my problem, I often find places that will say they do it and it turns to FS too quick .. and there is not a true bodyslide

Escapeand relax in Victoria was great ..they lubed you up and themselves and slide away for a long time.. someone should re-invent that

massageseeker

Sep 3, 2003
that was there specialty $110 donation $150 was bodyslide treatment + bubble bath 1.5 hour session ..

$75 nude HJ 1 HOUR
$65 Clothed 30 min

$45 man on the go ....5 min HJ

lakersfan34

Dec 6, 2004
it's too bad they dont got it anymore..living in vancouver, I would commute there jus to experience it since ive never tried it b4.

thanks for teh info btw

Syncmaster

Dec 19, 2004
BC
bodyslide SP

Skakra (Vancouver) used to provide bodyslide / tantric + HJ service but I think she is 40+ already.

HankQuinlan

I dont re Member
Sep 7, 2002
victoria
There are probably still ladies at Escape and Relax that do that service. There was a positive review of Asmeera not too long ago, and just the other day a review of a new young lady that doesn't do full service, so a bodyslide is probable. You HAVE to select the right provider there, or you will get a so-so rub&tug. Check the Victoria massage section for reviews. And there is always indy Lucy, who specializes in the hour-long oily body slide with Russian and/or hj. I just can't help shilling for her, because no one else ever quite matches her service. Her reviews and contact number are easily found there too.

lakersfan34

Dec 6, 2004
yes ive read sum good reviews about angelina...but where does she advertise ??

i believe she's in her 40s ??