Carman Fox
Ashley Madison

body fluid & STD

shak

New member
Apr 4, 2004
524
0
0
So, it is no news that exchange of body fluid is one way of getting STD. However; I am wondering if one should be concerned in the following case...

Started with protected sex for sometime and the SP tells you time is up or you simply wont cum. The girl offers you a hand job to get you off and you accepted. She removes the condom with her hand and start giving you a hand job. Now, there was obviously her body fluid on the condom before she removes it and it shouldn't be a suprise that she got some of her own vaginal fluid on her hand when she tries to get rid of the condom.

I understand that the risk for the SP is probably minimum or none. What about the guys? I think the above situation described actually happens more often than we think.....
 

michel

The Ultimate DDloverman
Jun 23, 2002
577
0
0
62
www.akiraweb.com
massage plus without FS

I think tell me if I am wrong but risk is significantly reduced if you do massage plus without FS.

That why friends and assoicates prefer this then FS!!!!!!

Michel
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,290
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
Massagegirl said:
Good question Shak, I think you are safe but I'm not sure, I can tell you daty is low risk.

What I'd like to know is, if I accidentally get cum on the outside of my vagina, could I get pregnant?
Depends on how strong a swimmer the little tadpoles that landed there are. :)
 

stryker

Banned
Jan 23, 2004
1,962
4
0
117
In your dreams
hitman.us
hifisex said:
you need to get some different friends


you're shitting us right???? cum on the OUTSIDE of your kitty getting you preggers....exactly HOW would that happen.....either the tadpoles grow legs and walk the first half of the journey or does your egg pack a lunch and head out on a field trip looking for a partner?


I'm sorry but I have to call bullshit on this claim. Show me something....anything....that describes the process by which semen can travel, unaided, alllllllll that way


HFS
That was just too damed funny:D Nice reply there Hifi;)
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,290
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
Massagegirl said:
Well, so what if my egg did pack a lunch??????????? Good one, btw.

Seriously I have heard this b4 but wanted another opinion, apparently the little buggers are pretty desperate and CAN swim upstream. Virgins can get pregnant this way I've heard. Stupid sperm!!!! :eek:
Like they say in Jurassic park, "life finds a way."
 

shak

New member
Apr 4, 2004
524
0
0
Creole Lady Marmalade said:
So, what's your question?
My question is would it be likely that someone catches anything in the described situation above? Like I have mentioned before, I think few people actually wash their hands throughly with soap before continuing on with a HJ...if there is certain risk involved, then I think its probably something that i want to keep in mind...
 

Randy Whorewald

Orgasm donor
Sep 20, 2005
3,331
0
0
Greek Islands
www.randydyck.com
shak said:
My question is would it be likely that someone catches anything in the described situation above? Like I have mentioned before, I think few people actually wash their hands throughly with soap before continuing on with a HJ...if there is certain risk involved, then I think its probably something that i want to keep in mind...
There is obviously some risk, but the likelihood of getting HIV this way is remote. I have looked for a documented case of this but so far have not found any.
 

shak

New member
Apr 4, 2004
524
0
0
Randy Whorewald said:
There is obviously some risk, but the likelihood of getting HIV this way is remote. I have looked for a documented case of this but so far have not found any.
yeah, I know the HIV risk level associated is probably extremely low. However; I'd love to hear a registered nurse's opinion about how risky this would be on the whole(ie considering other STDs as well)
 

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
1,469
2
0
A handjob is very low risk as the one giving it could have abrasions on their hands, but the receiver it poses little to no risk. It's a hand for crying out loud.


And for those who want o know, sperm can live outside the body for upto 5 days.
 

shak

New member
Apr 4, 2004
524
0
0
Creole Lady Marmalade said:
A handjob is very low risk as the one giving it could have abrasions on their hands, but the receiver it poses little to no risk. It's a hand for crying out loud.

And for those who want o know, sperm can live outside the body for upto 5 days.
hm... so if the same thinking applies, some of the virus/bacteria could probably survive a prolong period of time outside of the body(lets say 15 min is more than enough). Why is it still little to no risk ? Is it simply because of the quanity of the virus? But wasnt there a commerical on TV that says as little as one contaiminated ice-cube is enough to be infected with Hep A/B???:confused:
 

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
1,469
2
0
shak said:
Why is it still little to no risk ? Is it simply because of the quanity of the virus? But wasnt there a commerical on TV that says as little as one contaiminated ice-cube is enough to be infected with Hep A/B???:confused:

Yes, but Hep and B in this case is being carried in water. It is also carried in saliva and other bodily fluids. The handjob poses very little to no risk for the receiver but more for the giver as there could be cuts and scrapes on the hands.
 

Cock Throppled

Well-known member
Oct 1, 2003
4,534
346
83
Upstairs
Creole Lady Marmalade said:
And for those who want o know, sperm can live outside the body for upto 5 days.
Longer if the Red Cross shows up with tents, blankets and distilled water.
 

Dulcinea

unweaving the rainbow
Nov 8, 2005
47
0
0
Gaia in space

shak

New member
Apr 4, 2004
524
0
0
Creole Lady Marmalade said:
Yes, but Hep and B in this case is being carried in water. It is also carried in saliva and other bodily fluids. The handjob poses very little to no risk for the receiver but more for the giver as there could be cuts and scrapes on the hands.
aahhhh....I am not sure if you read my post clearly. What I am saying is, the giver has body fluid on her hands and then gives a handjob.....

so you are saying, in this case the receiver has almost no risk but more for the giver?
 

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
1,469
2
0
shak said:
aahhhh....I am not sure if you read my post clearly. What I am saying is, the giver has body fluid on her hands and then gives a handjob.....

so you are saying, in this case the receiver has almost no risk but more for the giver?

I DID read your post wrong. Which STI? In most cases, the commonly found STI's couldn't live outside the human body, it's still a low risk activity but stranger things have happened so still you're not out of the woods. But you'd have to prove the giver didn't wash their hands. It wouldn't hurt to ask them to wear gloves if you are that concerned, oh wait I talkin' to Shak...
 

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
1,469
2
0
Dulcinea said:

What about herpes on the hand? Yup, that sucks and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole during an outbreak. But before you can get to me with the "you can still get herpes even when there isn't an outbreak" thing, I do want to remind all of y'all that HPV has so many strains and guess what? WE ARE ALL INFECTED with a strain or two.

Cold sores, yup herpes=HPV. Genital warts, again HPV. The majority of your clients if not all have a form of HPV and it is not curable, which one is it they are infected with, even they don't know. Just go with the link I sent you a while back.
 

Dulcinea

unweaving the rainbow
Nov 8, 2005
47
0
0
Gaia in space
Creole Lady Marmalade said:
I do want to remind all of y'all that HPV has so many strains and guess what? WE ARE ALL INFECTED with a strain or two.

Cold sores, yup herpes=HPV. Genital warts, again HPV. The majority of your clients if not all have a form of HPV and it is not curable, which one is it they are infected with, even they don't know. Just go with the link I sent you a while back.


WE ARE ALL INFECTED? Where are you getting these statistics from? The link you sent isn't quite enough to 'just go on'. Seems you have some stats that I haven't seen. Herpes is HSV btw, not HPV.
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,290
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
Dulcinea said:
WE ARE ALL INFECTED? Where are you getting these statistics from? The link you sent isn't quite enough to 'just go on'. Seems you have some stats that I haven't seen. Herpes is HSV btw, not HPV.
She is right... we are all infected... at least that's what the cute nurse at "six one six one!" told me... there about 200 forms of herpes and we all have some form of it apparently... but it's nothing to be too concerned about... the only one you really need to be concerned about is HIV to the best of my knowledge... all the other ones are curable... somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
 

FuZzYknUckLeS

Monkey Abuser
May 11, 2005
2,219
0
0
Schmocation
Ever had chicken pox? Then ya got herpes. It stays dormant in your body. It can resurface later in life if you get run down or your immune system is compromised. It comes back as shingles. Alot of people get this. And it bites ass. You can potentially lose an organ on rare occasions (like an eye).
This is not an STD as far as I'm aware though...
 
Ashley Madison