The Porn Dude
Ashley Madison

Birthday Greetings to an Amazing guy

willow

Sweet..Petite..Treat
Mar 8, 2005
35
0
0
Happy Birthday Logsplitter
I've got something for you ;)
See you very soon :)

“Youth is a disease from which we all recover”
 
Last edited:

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
208
0
0
Splitter

Happy Birthday....don't even want to guess what number you're at. ;) Tell me something....is it true your cock shrinks as you get older? :eek:
 

Mchatte

New member
Sep 21, 2004
836
0
0
Manitoba
Absorbable said:
Tell me something....is it true your cock shrinks as you get older? :eek:
That is false Ab. If it were true then at my age, I would have two belly buttons and no cock! Would be a bitch to have a piss though.

Willow, I'm sure that LS has something for you too! In my mind, I'm picturing Nadia Comaneci (about your size) on the parallel bars at the Montreal Olympics. Oh, I saw the tape!

Happy Birthday Log.

M
 

logsplitter

New member
Dec 6, 2004
785
0
0
Manitoba
Thank you for the well wishes. My wildest dreams aren't probably wild enough to imagine what Willow has in mind. Besides being a wonderful lady that gives new meaning to the GFE descriptor she also is capable of giving new meaning to TJ's term "THE HEAT FACTOR".

I did read recently that there is some truth to the story that after age 50 certain dimensions relating to the volume of the log tend to become less. It has something to do with the thickening of the walls of blood vessels or something like that. Luckily with a lot of penile exercise the effect can be mitigated! On the other hand a controlled reduction may be considered beneficial to/by some folks.

Heck I'm 55 and I have never felt better and for that matter I'm as much a horn dog as I ever was.
 

Avery

Gentleman Horndog
Jul 8, 2003
4,848
2
38
Winnipeg
logsplitter said:
Luckily with a lot of penile exercise the effect can be mitigated!
In other words, "Use it or lose it!" That's my philosophy too. :D

On the other hand a controlled reduction may be considered beneficial to/by some folks.
Boasting again, eh? You should make some of that excess penile tissue available for transplantation to Absorbable. Maybe that'll make him stop moaning about his microdick! :p

Heck I'm 55 and I have never felt better and for that matter I'm as much a horn dog as I ever was.
I'm even older than you, and I'm still a horndog. There's lots of pooning ahead of you yet!.

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
208
0
0
Wow Avery!!!

You're entitled to Seniors discounts! I think the girls should be offering you reduced rates. ;)
 

Avery

Gentleman Horndog
Jul 8, 2003
4,848
2
38
Winnipeg
Absorbable said:
You're entitled to Seniors discounts! I think the girls should be offering you reduced rates. ;)
Hey I like that idea! :cool:

Maybe you should also get a reduced rate on account of your microdick - less wear and tear on the ladies. :D
 

Paris

Guest
Oct 27, 2004
213
0
0
In The Country
logsplitter said:
Thank you for the well wishes. My wildest dreams aren't probably wild enough to imagine what Willow has in mind. Besides being a wonderful lady that gives new meaning to the GFE descriptor she also is capable of giving new meaning to TJ's term "THE HEAT FACTOR".

I did read recently that there is some truth to the story that after age 50 certain dimensions relating to the volume of the log tend to become less. It has something to do with the thickening of the walls of blood vessels or something like that. Luckily with a lot of penile exercise the effect can be mitigated! On the other hand a controlled reduction may be considered beneficial to/by some folks.

Heck I'm 55 and I have never felt better and for that matter I'm as much a horn dog as I ever was.
We've had some bad times in the past......lets' keep it there.

Happy Birthday to you.

I hope it's a really good one, and I really mean that.

Paris/Caryn
 

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
208
0
0
Avery

I already do....but it has nothing to do with my small dick. ;)
 

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
208
0
0
Avery

You may be old....but you're still fairly fuckin quick! :p
 

logsplitter

New member
Dec 6, 2004
785
0
0
Manitoba
Paris said:
We've had some bad times in the past......lets' keep it there.

Happy Birthday to you.

I hope it's a really good one, and I really mean that.

Paris/Caryn
Thank you Caryn. I sincerly appreciate your good wishes.


Avery/Absorbable/Mchatte/Log and escorts. Old farts, young farts, short farts, log farts, uncut, cut, micro, maxi and lots of beautiful ladies. This has all the makings of a new reality TV show.
 

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
116
0
0
Paris said:
We've had some bad times in the past......lets' keep it there.

Happy Birthday to you.

I hope it's a really good one, and I really mean that.

Paris/Caryn
How come Paris and The Log don't like each other? I have noticed this in the past as well.
 

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
208
0
0
Notsoshy

When you "cripple" girls like the "Splitter" does it's more of a fear thing than a dislike thing. :)
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 8, 2003
1,216
0
0
58
Winnipeg
ShyGuy1980 said:
How come Paris and The Log don't like each other? I have noticed this in the past as well.
Shyguy ... there are lots of times that personal disagreements spill over onto the board. But if they are personal, its best they be left that way and the "reasons" for them should remain private.

They've made up ... so all is good!!!

Happy birthday splitter ... many happy pooning returns!

Tom
 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
767
0
16
I guess at your age it's time to throw away the manual splitter.



And get you a hydraulic splitter.



Cause you gonna need all the help you can get. And it gives a very high "thrust force."
Happy B'day you old bonner! :D :eek: