My Sweet Milf
Ashley Madison

Best tiny spinner around $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
I’ve mostly gone to mp’s and more or less enjoy half service more, I’ve also dabbled in some full service fun too!
The Spa scene is ok I suppose but don’t feel it’s very private.
I’ve tried a couple k-girls and seen Tulip at AF, big improvement seeing these girls at a nice quiet condo.
But then the language barrier takes away from the session!

Maybe time to step it up, but not quite ready to pay $300 for an hour long session.
Willing to go $250 for perhaps a 45 min session or if a full hour if available at $250.

Looking for Tiny spinner, flat toned tummy and small firm ass! Not into the big booty look! Fully shaved/waxed pussy...landing strip is fine, just love the wax smooth look and feel! Love running my tongue and mouth over a smooth hairless pussy!
Prefer the tight, small, clean, coin-slot pussy look!
Good passionate kisser. Girl that loves daty!
Cbj is fine with me.
Short list
Eve at Riza’s 45 min

Maddi looks hot and $250 for the full hour.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...wwest_4_10_90_lbs_blonde_sp_nner_w_ac-1555023

Kami maybe she offers 45 min sessions?
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._0ralfixation_avail_after_3pm_main_st-4656941

Maybe one of the 4151 girls? Heard Lilya is really tight but a bit over my budget at $260/45
Maybe see Arisa though in the same group?

Last edited:

Kimura

Filipina Whisperer
Sep 27, 2007
Eve when she’s available is a little goddess

Bizzaynass

Sep 28, 2006
I'd recommend Kami, I'm just not aware that she offers a 45 minute rate. My first time with her she had a $200 for 30 or $300 for the hour. Trust me and the others on this forum, she's worth the extra coin!

Newb808

Feb 12, 2019
Eve when she’s available is a little goddess
This ten times over!

Eve has got everything on your list and then some. If you’re looking for a spinner, and have even the slightest interest in Filipinas, I HIGHLY recommend. Some spinners have a certain underdeveloped skin and bone look, but Eve has a perfectly proportioned petite body, in my opinion. There’s nothing missing, and nothing extra. Ive seen more than handful of ladies at micros, and even the best, whom I have high praise for don’t come anywhere near her on any level. For me it was an ultimate fantasy fulfilled with no awkward or artificial feeling moments, or any time wasting. Her aura is %100 erotic and inviting, and I’ve yet to have such a lasting effect following a session from any other. My next spinner will be Kami who I’ve heard is on a similar level. Well worth the extra $ for Eve if you get the chance!

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
This ten times over!

Eve has got everything on your list and then some. If you’re looking for a spinner, and have even the slightest interest in Filipinas, I HIGHLY recommend. Some spinners have a certain underdeveloped skin and bone look, but Eve has a perfectly proportioned petite body, in my opinion. There’s nothing missing, and nothing extra. Ive seen more than handful of ladies at micros, and even the best, whom I have high praise for don’t come anywhere near her on any level. For me it was an ultimate fantasy fulfilled with no awkward or artificial feeling moments, or any time wasting. Her aura is %100 erotic and inviting, and I’ve yet to have such a lasting effect following a session from any other. My next spinner will be Kami who I’ve heard is on a similar level. Well worth the extra $ for Eve if you get the chance!
Guess I’ll have to plan a trek out to Richmond one of these days in the very near future!!

Herb Elly

Oct 14, 2008
At the Y
All three of these ladies are top notch, fantastic providers. Like the others said, Eve and Kami well worth the extra $50. I only saw Maddi once when she was Nicole at 5060 three years ago but she was a lot of fun.

Try them all and come back with a spinner report.

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
try 6456 LL got a few that match good deal for the service as this get out I expect it will be tougher to book
Pixxie at 6456 looks nice!
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthrea...#128150;-💖-💖&highlight=Pixxie

Yummy! She can sit on my face all day!
CSP? Nice tight, clean looking pussy? Is she pretty tight considering she’s a small girl?
Prefer the clean look over big lips. See the thread “Seeking my perfect pussy” to know what I’m talking about...the coin slot look!

Last edited:

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
Looks like it’s between Pixxie at 6456 and Maddi to quench my tiny girl thirst!
Kami and Eve are higher price points. Eve isn’t around anymore and to be honest I didn’t get the greatest vibe from Kami.
Pixxie’s handler was very pleasant, haven’t contact Maddi.
Maddi looks sexy in her pics where Pixxie looks gnd cute.
Pixxie has short hair which I’m not normally a fan of but perhaps it suits her, word is she also has tattoos which I’m also not into as much...but perhaps it suits her.

Sounds like both girls have small, tight, clean looking, CSP’s that I’d love to dine on! Not a big fan of big meaty pussy lips!
Big fan of daty so a girl that enjoys/loves it, is responsive to it and enjoys a long session of it is a big plus!

Anyone see both these girls?
Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

SInCity67

Jun 13, 2006
Kami and Eve are higher price points. Eve isn’t around anymore and to be honest I didn’t get the greatest vibe from Kami.
Pixxie has short hair which I’m not normally a fan of but perhaps it suits her, word is she also has tattoos which I’m also not into as much...but perhaps it suits her.

Sounds like both girls have small, tight, clean looking, CSP’s that I’d love to dine on! Not a big fan of big meaty pussy lips!
Big fan of daty so a girl that enjoys/loves it, is responsive to it and enjoys a long session of it is a big plus!

Any other suggestions?
Maddi is more cute then hot .

Kokoo

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
All three of these ladies are top notch, fantastic providers. Like the others said, Eve and Kami well worth the extra $50. I only saw Maddi once when she was Nicole at 5060 three years ago but she was a lot of fun.

Try them all and come back with a spinner report.
Wow, Maddi's been around for 3 years? Thought she was pretty new.

Kimura

Filipina Whisperer
Sep 27, 2007

Any other suggestions?
Curious to why you don’t see Staycie
That girl loves Daty, tiny bubble butt spinner
BUT, unlike many pretenders out there , she’s a fuck Goddess
I connected with her 100X more than Eve and Eves gorgeous as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking Arrangement