Van Islands Finest
E.D. Meds

Best HJ's?

mik

Banned
Dec 25, 2004
I have been out of the scene for quite a while but recently returned and saw Monique at Shiatsu; wonderful HJ indeed. Anyone know of others who give great HJ's?

wolfpath

Oct 12, 2004
Personally on the for just a HJ I'd recomend Joey at Ft Rd. She's great fun and teases like no one I've ever seen. Unfortunately I've seen a big raise in prices for just the basics to full service. Some girls figure they are worth 9 greens just for nude and 11 to 12 greens for full service. That includes some of the favorites that are listed. I also here Marcie at Wildrose is good to see.

TOFTT

Banned
Oct 22, 2004
Cumming To A City Near You
Try Lauren also

Also give Lauren @ sinderellas a go. She has a right hand which has skill, stamina, strength, technique and which doesn't quit. :D

mexman

Oct 25, 2004
Holy crap

Someone probably (Brooks) got paid a fortune to write that article. And so they should have. I can think of a couple SP's that need to read up a little. One for sure. Can't really say that I would trust a little ben gay being rubbed on my nuts to give me a hard on tho. It's not usually a good thing when your nuts feel like they are on fire. Anyways good article, could be posted in the rooms like a menu.

Mex

BaBaBing

sugar & spice = Girls
Apr 24, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Best HJ

Hey I had a GREAT HJ at Penthouse from Natasha, she is a very good looking blonde, and she wouldn't let go of my member, she just kept going and going and going. She let me play as she stroked, She finished with a fantastic BJ.
Just my thoughts on the matter!!!

BaBaBing