Oct 21, 2003
SprINGFiELD
i think 75.00

BabyBelle

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
May 31, 2003
Calgary
www.sweetsarahbelle.com
I just wanted to say real quick that I'm sorry I haven't taken any clients in a month.. I've been very sick and have been unable to work.
But, as this is my only source of income, and rent and bills are 10 days late.. I have no choice but to take clients again.
So, I'll be answering emails now. Etc. I won't say much more, because I don't want to get into trouble,.. just thought I'd say something.

Thank you for your time,

- Sarah

drromance

Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Ladies, a lesson here for all......do not rise to the bait.!!!! that way no one really gets blasted and feels miserable, just aint worth it......

phound

Jan 30, 2004
Lower Mainland
Sarah,

I am very sorry to hear your are going thru Chemo. I've had some friends go thru it and recently read Lance Armstrongs book about his battle. He came back and won the Tour de france several times.

My thoughts are with you. Take care.

Phound

Lebowski

Dec 21, 2003
I echo those sentiments Sarah. I am extremely sorry to hear about what you're going through and my thoughts are with you also. And I just want to add that that was very cold and made me feel quite sick frankly that someone would blurt something like that on a board like this for all to see and in that manner. It's hard enough to deal with something like this and then you go and do that to her. I think only someone who has never gone through or known someone whose gone through something like this could do something like that. I'm one of the fortunate guys who've been able to see Sarah (I saw her a couple of times a while ago), and she is a very sweet girl who doesn't deserve to be treated like this. (actually, no one should be treated like this). But , once again, take care Sarah and I hope all goes well.

H

Hardatwork

NYSmartman gone?

I agree that NYSmartman's comments were out of line. I'm wondering if he'll ever cross that line again... Has NYSmartman left PERB or been booted? Did a quick search on the member list and a quick search for his handle.. nada.:confused:

Pink Cherry