Legend Fantasyland

Asian Options

KLKev

Sep 15, 2003
One of the few things Cowtown has going for it (certainly not a hockey team capable of making the playoffs) is a vibrant scene of dedicated Asian MPs. I don't mean a regular MP with one or two Asian girls, I mean an actual, dedicated Oriental MP with only Asian girls. Calgary has several wonderful ones--the best being, ironically, just off Edmonton Trail. Why doesn't Edmonton have any dedicated Asian Health Studios or the like?

bikeman52000

Sep 17, 2003
Which studio you referring to in Calgary? I used to visit WorkPoint, then Tina left. Not all Asian tho, and Not nicest place. Went to another place on 17th SE, all AAsian but not too hot.
If in Edmonton I recommend Zoe at Prestige. Want to meet Meko at Fantasy next. Cindy at Supreme not really my cup of tea. Jade at Deja Vu???

KLKev

Sep 15, 2003
The studio I'm referring to used to be called Lotus Massage, now it's called Five of Diamonds or some other ridiculous name. It's at 3614-3 Street NE, just west of Edmonton Trail. The girls were all Asian and gave fabulous massage and extras. I also had a great massage from a cute Chinese girl at the Oriental MP in a strip mall at 18 Ave SE and 36 Street. (Forest Lawn area) Yes, I've been to AAsian too (on Centre Street). Don't waste your time. No extras offered whatsoever. But that's what I mean, Calgary has so many dedicated Asian MPs that one or two lousy ones ain't a big loss.

Pink Cherry