BC Bunnies
Jerkmate

Anyone have any info?

hornybastard

Feb 8, 2003
6ft Under
HOT YOUNG NYMPHO
New in Town!
23 yr old blonde, natural 36E. Kinky, openminded, seductive & sexy. Ready to play all night! I'm so hot I can barely keep my panties on! LEANDRA: 604-676-4358.

CHARLA
38Es
BOOBS, BOOBS & MORE BOOBS! Come satisfy your boobie craving @ my private, S.Burnaby location. Gorgeous, blue-eyed blonde, curvy build (not +size), 28 yrs old. Nonrushed with no hidden fees, available 24/7 (sorry, no 69 or greek). 604-719-3304. R-Rated.

Anyone have any info on these two ads?

kutha

Aug 17, 2003
Charla used to go by Kali advertised in GS and B&S. Saw her once about 5'5" - 5'7" 150lbs (guessing). Big girl not fat just big. Breasts were real & spectacular. Restrictions were no kissing, DATY or petting the kitty. She did allow MSOG for a 1hr sesssion.
She used to live around the Burnaby/New West area. It has been a couple of years since I saw her. I never did repeat.

scubadude

Sep 14, 2003
Lower Mainland
Did this girl go by the name Julia a few years ago? Worked out of apartment in lower Lonsdale area? If so, bad news. Tons of restrictions and bad attitude, if its the same girl.

SaveThe7

Apr 27, 2003
I think she used to work the street too, I seem to remember getting a BJ a whole lot of years ago. Reason it sticks in my head is that she was really miserable, may not be her though.

j.m

Banned
Jan 30, 2007
kutha said:
Charla used to go by Kali advertised in GS and B&S. Saw her once about 5'5" - 5'7" 150lbs (guessing). Big girl not fat just big. Breasts were real & spectacular. Restrictions were no kissing, DATY or petting the kitty. She did allow MSOG for a 1hr sesssion.
She used to live around the Burnaby/New West area. It has been a couple of years since I saw her. I never did repeat.
hate to break it to ya but the breasts were bought and paid for

anonanon

Vancouver Blond Expert
Aug 29, 2006
Downtown Vancouver
This thread started in October of 2004....Why bring it back from the dead?