Indy Companion
E.D. Meds

Any Bars where Cougars go for the hunt?

dipitydoo

Oct 23, 2002
hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any bars in Vancouver or the surrounding areas where Cougars come out and play... and where a guy in his early thirties (who looks quite younger) could score some interesting catches.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

:D

thanks.

DJLAW

sexy beast
May 23, 2004
The Foggy Dew near Lougheed Mall has an interesting mix of cougars and 18 year old hotties. It'd be totally easy to score some stupid girl there.

you want cougars on the hunt? Matches in richmond. the chicks there are old and desparate. beware: one woman there was so old we saw her take her teeth out.

dipitydoo

Oct 23, 2002
thanks!

wow, thanks for the replies guys!

The Foggy Dew sounds intersting! ;)
I'm down with a place that has choice... 18 yr. olds or older cougars, if the girl's a looker or plain "doable", I'm up for that!

Keep those suggestions coming guys, I guess I will post something if I end up going to one of these bars. Much appreciated.

:)

Very Veronica

Banned
Aug 2, 2004
Vancouver
milf huntress

Sandbar and glowball are supposed to be notorious and the one and only time i was at lift, the coug's there were something out of extreme makeovers gone bad...if that's your thing.

I was very tempted to challenge myself with Clay Aiken the last time i was at the Opus but i generally prefer the solo stealth hunt...

Chit chatting with the cutie construction workers on the street, making lewd comments to the barista boys at jjbean or even just something as easy as bending over in a short skirt while i dead head my perrenials...kinda like shootin' fish in barrel really.

BDAClub

Jun 24, 2004
Lower Mainland
Very Veronica said:
Sandbar and glowball are supposed to be notorious and the one and only time i was at lift, the coug's there were something out of extreme makeovers gone bad...if that's your thing.

I was very tempted to challenge myself with Clay Aiken the last time i was at the Opus but i generally prefer the solo stealth hunt...

Chit chatting with the cutie construction workers on the street, making lewd comments to the barista boys at jjbean or even just something as easy as bending over in a short skirt while i dead head my perrenials...kinda like shootin' fish in barrel really.

Ahhhhh VV your a dirty girl......I really like that!!