Riley Rage
Seeking.com

Amber Love

Scallion

Aug 8, 2016
Yes to her being the Amber already reviewed on here. What you see is exactly what you get. Easily Comox Valleys finest with regards to overall package. Unfortunately I didn’t experience great chemistry with her.

Islander14

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone roll the dice on this gal?

Or is she the "Amber" referred to elsewhere in this section?

Thanks
By far the best in valley, as mentioned the chemistry was lacking at first the more I saw her the more she opened up she fed off my energy and comfort I guess.
But yes two thumbs up

bobjob

Oct 11, 2015
My first epxerience with her was phenomenal. We hit off very well and had so much fun!!

BiggDogg

Apr 25, 2021
Link? I can't find her. She was recommended for a duo north island but I'd like to see some pics. Might pass after seeing these reviews but choices are slim for hot young girls. Anyone know how old she is?

bobjob

Oct 11, 2015
Link? I can't find her. She was recommended for a duo north island but I'd like to see some pics. Might pass after seeing these reviews but choices are slim for hot young girls. Anyone know how old she is?
She is not currently advertising. Goes by Amber Love when she does, and is well worth the visit! I would say mid to late 30's.

Reactions: Islander14

Islander14

Jun 26, 2019
By the far the best on this end of the island , better then all Nanaimo IMO Nanaimo seems to be all scams as of late.

BiggDogg

Apr 25, 2021
By the far the best on this end of the island , better then all Nanaimo IMO Nanaimo seems to be all scams as of late.
Theres a lot of coming and going, not much consistency, girls don't message back. It's not that great. To say the least. And where are all the girls under 30?

Ashley Madison